Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

Odette's outfit

Author's Note:I wasn't gonna post this until tomorrow but eh fuck it

Author's Note:
I wasn't gonna post this until tomorrow but eh fuck it. I'll post it today.

Chapter Sixty-Four
Riders On The Storm

Odette stood in front of the door, still trying to get it open when all of the sudden she felt a rush of power flow through her making her eyes shoot open as she stumbled back a bit. "What happened? What was that? That's the second time that's happened." She asked, looking over at Jacob who smiled softly. 

"Someone really close to you remembers you." He said and she was quiet for a moment as she thought, "Malia." She said in a slight whisper. "Charles was the first to remember you. But now with Malia remembering, you might enough power to get through that door." He said and she took a deep breath before stepping up to the door again. 

She closed her eyes, holding her hands out and started focusing on the strong energy around the door. A few seconds later she could start to feel the energy starting to change very slowly. 

All of the sudden Odette felt another rush of power and the door finally flew open making her gasp slightly and laugh happily as she looked at the wide open door. She went to look at Jacob but didn't see him anywhere making her sigh softly before looking back at the open doors and her eyes widened at the first people she saw. 

"Uncle Chris! Melissa!" She yelled making them turn to her right as she threw her arms around her uncle's shoulder. "Odie!" Argent said, holding her as tight as he possibly could. "I missed you." She whispered as they pulled away and he gently cupped her face whipping away her tears that had started falling, "I can't believe I ever forgot you." He said and she smiled before looking at Melissa. 

"Melissa." She said softly and Melissa smiled before pulling her into a hug, "I'm so happy to finally see people I know who aren't dead." She said making them both look at her confused. "I'll explain later. Where's-" She started to ask but all of the sudden the sound of a gun shot went off making them look over to see Stilinski and Stiles hugging each other. 

"Stiles..." She whispered, looking at him in shocked while freezing in her spot, "Well?" Melissa asked making Odette look at her. "Go get him." She said and instantly Odette started to run over to them but was caught up by the crowd making her struggle slightly as she pushed past people. 

Stiles started at the rift in front if him as he could hear Scott calling out to him until he heard another voice call out. "Stiles!" Spinning around he saw Odette pushing her way to the tunnel. "Odie?" He asked shocked, she smiled at him before looking at the rift behind him and sucking in a deep breath. 

She quickly ran over to him and he instantly cupped her face, "Oh my god, Odette." He said and she didn't say anything. She just smiled happily at him with tears in her eyes before pushing him into the rift before it could close. "Wait!" He yelled trying to grab her hand but got sucked into the rift before he could.