Ch. 8 - VISIONARY

Odette's outfit

Author's Note:Okay, so as you know this episode is mostly flash backs of Derek's highschool life

Author's Note:
Okay, so as you know this episode is mostly flash backs of Derek's highschool life. But I'm making the flashbacks mostly be of Odette's life before moving to Beacon Hills.

Chapter Eight
Visionary

** "Does she even know who and what you are?" Charles Evans asked his best friend, Grant Alarie, as he paced back and forth. Grant didn't answer right away, he just stared at the little baby that sat in a carrier in front of him, her tiny hand wrapped around his finger. "Obviously not. If she did she would have put a bullet through my head." Grant finally answered making Charles sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Not only did you sleep with that women but you got her pregnant! And now you have a daughter! Now, you have to raise a little girl all on your own." Charles stressed and Grant sighed softly, "I can handle raising my daughter. At least she doesn't want to be in her life. And would you keep it down, my daughter is sleeping." Grant said, giving his best friend a look.

"Do you know what she will do the second she figures out that your a werewolf? She'll kill you, and god forbid your daughter becomes a werewolf." Charles said and Grant nodded, "I'll protect my daughter with my life if it comes down to that." Grant said as he stared at his baby making Charles sigh softly and walk over to stand behind his best friend.

"Do you have a name for her yet?" He asked and Grant smiled softly and nodded, "I'm naming her after my mother..."

"Odette." **

"They were there for two days, waiting. Hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the Hunters find us- hide and heal." Cora said after telling a story to Stiles and Odette about Derek when he was a teenager. "Okay, so, is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles said impatiently making Cora turn to them, "Why do you care?" She asked and Stiles looked at her appalled.

"Why do I care??? Let's see... Because, over the last few weeks: my best friend's tried to kill himself; his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed; a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed; Boyd was killed by Alphas... I... Do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour." Stiles said and Odette raised her eyebrows at him, "You think Derek can do anything about that?" She asked making him shrug and glance at her.

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah." He said and Cora sighed and shook her head, "I don't know... There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him." She said.