-Chapter 18- I Remember You

"I feel so exposed." You muttered whole figure a bright pink, head bowed in shame as the other girls stared at you.

You no longer wore the P.E uniform, but now a green and orange cheer outfit, that did little to hide the more pronounce curves that was always restricted by the compression suit and U.A. uniform. The outfit exposed your along with the freckles that danced on your shoulders and on your thighs.

"Since when did you have abs?!" Mina exclaimed, staring at the muscles.

"I guess, all that binge eating doesn't ruin your figure." Kyoka joked, enjoying the way you turned pinker.

All Class-A girls were also present as they put on the rather embarrassing cheer-leading outfits. To be honest you were a bit confused about why this is a part of the sports festival.

"Yaoyorozu, [Y/n]." You looked up from your meal to see Kaminari and Mineta.

"Do you need something?" You questioned.

"Well, I'm sure you already know since you're a class rep and all, but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon." He pointed over to a group of girls with cheer-leading attire on.

Kyoka bristled at this her cheeks turning red. "What?"

"I didn't hear anything about an event like that, though." You admitted, suspicious of his words.

"You don't have to believe me, but we heard from Aizawa-Sensei. I thought maybe you'd forgotten, so I'd tell you just in case." Mineta explained.

"Looks like it slipped my mind. Thanks for telling us."

"Can we just finish getting ready?" You whined, looking away from the girls nervously playing with your hair as the earrings that dangled from your ears reflected from the lights.

"Now, let's go out there and cheer!" You cheered, marching your way out the bathroom. The girls threw their pom-poms up cheering as well.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

"I hate men..." You whispered darkly with a shadow covering her eyes as the pom poms in her hands combusted into flames, as everyone stared at you and your female classmates. A cat call made you turn to the audience. "Watch it!"