-Chapter 8- USJ Attack

"[Y/n]!" A voice shouted, from down the hall.

You groaned, "I'm trying to get dressed!"

"Come eat! Kane made breakfast!"

A soft, but melodious meow caught your attention making you turn to face the white cat with orange spots on their body. Her single big baby blue eye stared up at her owner with a pleading look. What stuck out the most was the tiny tail that wiggled behind them.

"There you are. Come here, Hina. Its breakfast time." The white cat hopped off the bed, rubbing against your legs. You bent down allowing the bobtail to jump into your arms, nuzzling underneath your chin. "I love you too, my little fur baby." You cooed.

"Took you long enough to get here." Alexander chided, from his spot at the long table that was decorated with a multitude of different meals, based on who was to eat. And for you, there was pancakes.

"Are the twins still sleeping?" You questioned, placing Hina to the ground as she quickly scampered off to her bowl that was now filled with rich salmon and pork.

"Yea. I didn't want them holding you up." He explained, cutting into his French toast. "Make any potential friends at school?"

"A few, but to be honest I'm more interested in this one kid." You admitted, placing your napkin on your lap. "Izuku."

"Already on a first-name basis." He stirred a small amount of cream into his coffee cup. "Isn't it to early to have a crush?"