-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝔸 𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned. Those who try and get close always got burned in the end. From her own hands or their own desires. Yet their willing to sell their souls for the high.

Long violet locks never seemed to stop their motion even when restrained in a dark blue ribbon, decorated with star designs. The common school uniform did little to hide her figure, if only defining each curve more.

With horns like a devil, she made her way through the streets of Japan with ease. Everyone knowing well enough not to mess with the girl with eyes as pale as the moon. Which were currently locked on her phone that had a multitude of cutesy charms on it.

5 Missed Calls

24 Unread Messages

2 Voicemails

She looked up briefly, spotting a girl standing in front of the school. The same uniform and her eyes on her phone.

"Kyo!" She called out.

Name: Kyoka Jiro

Age: 14

Quirk: Earphone Jack

The purple-haired girl fumbled with her phone at the sound of her name. She let out a sigh of relief when she managed to catch it.

"Took you long enough to get here, [Y/n]." Kyo called out, tucking the device away into her school bag.

"Perfection takes time." [Y/n] chided, holding up a finger. Despite the rather snarky tone to her voice, [Y/n] had a small smile as she took her friends hand into hers.

Kyoka couldn't help, but to smile at the small action, locking arms together with the taller girl. Her head leaned against the arm that was covered by a compression sleeve. She could feel the loose hairs from your ponytail brush against her leaving wispful touches behind. There was a faint smell of coconut and coco that came from the white blouse.

"Have you told your parents about wanting to go to U.A?" The sudden question snapped her from her daze.

"Yea. They were much more acceptive then I thought." She stated, pulling away as the two stepped into the school.

"Thats good to hear." She smiled, causing the freckles on her skin to spark to light. "Looks like we can start training together more often now." Much to Kyoka's dismay [Y/n] pulled away to open her locker only for pink letters, small flowers, and a well wrapped boxes to almost completely fall out.