~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part

(Once again I've changed Readers Hero Costume. Design is not mine, but the famous GDBee)

"What the hell happened to your hair?!" You blurted out, tears of laughter forming in your eyes. Both Sero and Kirishima was experience pure laughter as they clutched their sides. Now standing before you was Katsuki with straight hair and a side part.

"Stop laughing!"The blonde ordered, body shaking with rage. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!" He growled, which only made you laugh louder. "Stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero mocked. This seemed to send Katsuki hair back to normal as it spiked up.

"What'd you say?!"

"It's back!" You wiped the tears from your eyes, finally catching your breath. "It looks like your internship was eventful. Well for your hair at least." This caused another round of laughter from the two that was quickly met with Katsuki grabbing them by their collars.

"How did your internship go?" Denki questioned, leaning against your desk.

"It was honestly pretty nice." You admitted, waving a hand. "While I mostly had desk work, I got to do patrols late at night with an upper classmen of ours on Hero Work Studies. He seemed pretty cool if not a bit shy."

"You must of learned some pretty cool things then!" He guessed, before turning to Iida, Shoto, and Izuku. "But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you three, right?"

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero added, still in Katsuki's hold.

"I'm glad you guys made it alive! Seriously." Kirishima said, relieved.

"I was worried." Momo admitted.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Toru questioned.

"Yeah, he did." Shoto said, with a far off look.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!"

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to League of Villians. Imagine someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro commented.