-Chapter 15- The Race

"Drive faster, Kane!" Bisa shouted, jumping up and down in her seat of the limo. In her hand was a pair of fans and a headband with little horns on it. Her face was adorned in false star freckles that stood out against her warm ivory skin.

"If you can that is." Kojo added, much softer then his sister remaining in his seat. He also had a pair of fans and a headband with horns as well. False freckles also covered his face, but they were mostly peeling off due to his constant crying of the day.

"Bisa." Alex groaned, feeling a headache come on. "Sit down and buckle your seat belts. We'll be at the stadium soon." Despite his clear exhaustion, he was rather excited to see his little sister participate in a school event for once.

Not that she didn't participate, but more or less invite them to one. He hates to admit it, but he knew little to nothing about her private affairs. School activites, friends, or hobbies.

"What if all the seats are full?" She huffed, crossing her arms. "We need good seats if we want to see [Y/n] kick butt!" She proceeded to punch and kick the air in mock fighting moves.

"We already do. The old man went ahead and purchased five seats in one of the private stands so we'll be able to see everything." He explained, holding up four tickets.

"Dad's going to be there?!" She shouted, excitement back. "[Y/n] is going to be so happy!"

Students from all classes began to exit from the tunnel. Some you've seen around the school on a brief occasion.

"The U.A sports festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course 1-A?!"

"Th-Th-There are so many people..." Izuku stuttered, looking around the packed stadium as everyone made their way to the white stage in the center of the field.

"Don't worry, hun. Just more people to witness our skillset and to show them what you're capable of." [Y/n] stated, with a soft smile on her face. She gave his shoulder a gentle pat that barely helped to calm down his jittery nerves. Thats when something came to mind that immediately made him turn bright red. "Are you okay?"