-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

(Edit: Went ahead and changed the design all together due to drinking caffeine and Pinterest. Art does not belong to me owner is GDBee who is a really talented artist)

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" The class stared at the board with a look of complete surprise.

'So normal...'

Your pencil moved around on the notebook in slow and small motions as Present Mic went on with the lesson.

"Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!" The bell-ringing signaled the ending of class, causing students to rush out the room.

"Hey, [Y/n]-Chan!" A hand suddenly wrapped around your forearm, catching you off guard.

"Ochaco, you can't go around just grabbing people."

The girl let out a sheepish laugh but kept a smile on her face. "Can you sit with me, Deku, and Iida?"

"I'm not sure. Jiro and Momo is already waiting for me already." You explained, as said girl came to stand beside you.

Kyoka knew she would come to regret this decision in time, but she needed to do this. You weren't going to be around forever. Your not going to be there to hold her hand.

"Oh, it's fine. Momo was gonna help me with some of the homework."

Momo raised a brow, "I am?" Kyoka nudged her.

"You are. Go have lunch and make some friends." Before you could respond, Ochaco was pulling you down the hall, with a frowning Jiro smiling back at you.

"Why did you lie about needing help?" Momo questioned, slightly annoyed. She was looking forward to eating lunch with you.

"[Y/n] isn't going to always be there, you know." She sighed, already feeling the dread sink in. "She needs a break away from us."

You wouldn't say it aloud, but being around others more enthusiasm was nice. But, without Kyo around, it was a bit off-putting.

"That's amazing!" Izuku watched with wide eyes as you produced a small, but still noticeable yellow star in your hand. "And you can make it explode?"

"Implode." You corrected, closing your hand. Opening it a mini-supernova poured from it floating around the limb.

"That's so pretty!" Ochaco squealed, with wide eyes. Her fingers brushed through the colors feeling the warmth it produced. While Ochaco enjoyed in silence, Izuku muttered to himself as he scribbled down what he could note of the simple action. This soon turned into theories and other ideas that seem plausible to his mind.