-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark

"Heads up!" Another villain was sent flying through the air from the explosion caused by the ash blonde.

Strands of hair found themselves around two villains knocking their heads together. They were then promptly dropped to the earth as you stepped over them.

"Nice one, Sparky." You complimented, teasingly. "Didn't know your explosions can be so controlled."

He gave a smirk, "And I didn't know you could talk so damn much."

Kirishima hit down another villain with a swing of his hardened arm. "How many more can there be?" He questioned.

Small strips of white had found themselves growing within the strands of violet as your horns glowed. Your muscles ached from overuse as the nerves in body burned.

The sound of rapid footsteps made you sigh, "A lot. There's no way we can keep fighting them at this pace." Your eyes landed on a broken window that was directly across from a tilted building. "You guys afraid of heights?"

"What the hell kinda questio-" Katsuki didn't get to finish as you suddenly sent yourself out the window landing on the destruction made platform.

"You guys coming or what?"

Before the two could make a move to climb out the window, a sudden bright light hit where you stood. Following the light was an explosion that sent you flying off the platform hitting jagged pieces of the building and shattered glass till you hit the ground with a thud.

"Hoshi-San!" Kirishima called out, from the building. His eyes wide as they stared down at your bruised and bleeding form. "We need to get down there!" He readied himself to jump only for another flash to pass them by hitting the wall beside them.

"Damn it!" Katsuki swore, pressing his back against the wall. "We can't even move without them shooting at us." Another explosion ripped through the building, this time causing debris to fall around them.

[Y/n] hissed in pain attempting to sit up despite the burning feeling in her side and spine. Hot red liquid clouded her vision as blood rushed from the gash on her forehead giving everything a tint of violet to it

 "That was absolute bullshit." Her eyes went from the partially destroyed building that held her classmates to the adjacent one that was dispensing the light combustions. Another one was sent out aiming at the bottom of the building sending it tilting once again.

She pushed herself to stand on wobbly legs as her hair flared brightly. The cut on her forehead began to seal from the heat as her blood boiled. Her eyes narrowed on the building as the sensors on her gloves glowed. With a swing of her arm a ray of bright yellow struck through the building, destroying several levels.

The finger glowed a dark red that engulfed the whole hand it was attached to. The glow was released with a boom echoed through the area hitting its target in one go. The building began to collapse as did the already weakened body from exhaustion