~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever

There was blood everywhere. On the floor, the wall, the table, her hands...

Everyone was screaming. Even the child with blood running down their face.

But she wasn't. No, she felt powerful. As if she was above them all. And the longer she stared at the chaos caused by her own hands she wanted to do it all over again. Like before. There was a flash of white.

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina hiccuped between each sob.

"Maybe Aizawa-Sensei might change his mind." You comforted, gently patting the pinkettes back.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Izuku attempted to cheer up the failed group.

"Stop, Midoriya." Sero said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" He yelled, poking Izuku in his eye.

"Relax, Pikachu." You started. "We don't know how the scoring is based and who actually passed based on what we did during the practical."

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" With Denki's yelling and Midoriya holding his face, everything was rather chaotic. You could only smile.

The class door suddenly opened. "Once the bell rings, get in your seats." The room was bathed in absolute silence with everyone in their seats. "Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!"

"A last minute twist!" The failures cried.

"We can go, too?!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." He listed, much to Sero's dismay.

"I knew it...Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the student to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand." Aizawa revealed. "If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro started.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood."