-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now, take a look at the results!" Midnight announced.

Pale eyes looked up to the screen where 44 students names and numbers were displayed.

"The next 44 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The real competition begins next! The press calvary be all over it! Give it your all!" She cracked her whip, as the screen behind her began to move. "Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..."

The screen stopped to show the words 'Calvary Battle'.

"Calvary?" [Y/n] muttered.

"Let me explain. The participant can form teams of two to four people as they wish." She began. "It's the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value."

"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!" Ochaco pointed out.

"I see!" Mina exclaimed. They were interrupted by Midnight who cracked her whip at them.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?!" She snapped, at the frightened students before returning back to her announcer voice.

"Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting at the bottom. So 44th place gets five points, and 43rd gets ten points!" She explained. "And the point value assigned to first place is...ten million!"

.

.

.

.

"T-Ten million?!" Izuku could only stand as all eyes landed on him. To Izuku everyone's eyes were glowed red as they loomed over him.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your team. Start!" She announced. The girl looked around in thought. 

'I don't know what Quirks the other classes have.' Finallly, her eyes landed on an isolated Izuku. Kyoka noticed your stare and sighed.

"[Y/n]." Kyoka started, voice laced with annoyance as she grabbed the girls hand before she walked away.

"Yes, Kyo?"

"You're going to join his team aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

Kyoka took in a deep breath, "Your an idiot in it's finest form." She let go of her hand. "Please don't do anything stupid."