-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day

(I lied. I'm writing more before Training Camp)

"We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?" Ochaco gasped.

"Apparently, it's a request from the school." Kyoka explained, equally as bummed out as you, which wasn't all too much. You both already had a plan in place.

"That's too bad, I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents." Momo sighed, disappointed.

"How bourgeois!" Ochaco exclaimed, with wide eyes.

"Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!" Mina complained.

"It can't be helped. We were attacked by the League of Villains before." Kyoka stated.

"Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!" Mina whined, swinging her arms around. That's when an idea came to Kyoka's mind.

"Hey, [Y/n]." Kyoka started. "Isn't your dad and brother suppose to be out of town this week?"

"Yes?" You answered, unsure of where this was going. That's when it clicked making you jump up with stars in your eyes. "Oh, that just might work!"

"What is it?" Momo questioned, confused.

"We can go to my place!" You answered, turning bright pink in joy. "My family has an indoor pool we can use, not to mention pretty high security so we'll be safe without a doubt."

"Yes!" Mina squealed, taking your hands in hers as you both began to jump up and down together. "Our summer break is saved!"

Toru gasped, "Maybe the girls can have a sleepover? It'll be a great bonding experience, before training camp!"

"I'll ask my dad."

You thought of canceling the sleepover due to the whole mall incident. Your mind a jumbled mess that left you feeling almost sick. With the far too familiar key now in your possession and Cherri words imprinted in your mind, it seemed to add unneeded pressure. It felt as if you were being suffocated by your own buzzing thoughts.