-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2

"Yeah yeah, c'mon nerd." Kyoka half-heartedly smirked, interlocking your hand in hers and pulling you toward the colorful decorations and smiling crowd that awaited you. You wiped your tears away with the back of your arm and softly laughed as you were stopped in front of a plethora of activities.

"You guys didn't have to do this y'know..."

"But Y/n-san, we wanted to!" Your smile widened a tad bit at the owner of the voice, Izuku, who determinedly stared at you. "You're always there for us... a-and inspire us... you mean a lot to me- u-us, class 1-a! You mean a lot to class 1-a..." A dark blush was visibly developing on his face at the little fumble but it was lost on you as all of your classmates resolutely nodded and agreed with his statement. You clutched the piece of paper still in your hands, uncharacteristically at a loss for words.

"Everyone... I-"

"Well, what are you waiting for," Mina's voice suddenly appeared at your side. The magenta haired female -still holding her party popper with her left hand- slung an arm across your neck, giving you a side hug of sorts, and partially bent down, kicking her foot out. "LET'S PAR-TAY."

There were a variety of things you could do. Every common festivity you could think of, from horseshoes to mini-golf had been set up, all styled in a galaxy fashion. There was even Mario kart! You all got to partying, bouncing from activity to activity, although whatever you were doing always seemed to magically become the event everyone else wanted to participate in. So you followed along with one bit until one of your classmates dragged you along to the next.

"Alright, it's the final turn of the game, but can [Y/n] get a whole in one??" Sero stood crouched at your side while feigning to hold a microphone and be an announcer. You playfully rolled your eyes and readjusted your grip on the club as a smirk settled on your face.

"Hell yeah, I can." Leaning forward slightly, you firm up your stance, pull back, and swing.

"And Hoshi has done it; a perfect hole in one!" The raven-haired teen along with your audience cheered as he was springing up. He quickly lost balance, however; and faltered with a yelp, maybe or maybe not conscious of his choice to use your legs as a source of stability.

'Whoaa, They're so toned! And yet soft...'

A gasp of surprise left your own lips at the action but easily turned to one of amused annoyance at seeing how the male appeared to be too fascinated with the quality of your thighs to notice that there was no longer really any reason for him to still be touching you, and that he probably wasn't going to willingly let go any time soon.

"Ahem~" You cleared your throat, leaning on the end of your golf club. He hesitantly looked up at you with a nervous laugh, a modest blush lighting up his features; you were about to shake him off when thankfully (in his case) Tenya beat you to it. While your very own class rep went off about human decency the beautiful smile that graced your lips grew a bit sad as your thoughts began drifting elsewhere.

Horseshoes was fun, even with Bakugou's fiery 'gotta win it all' attitude. As he strolled up the start line for throwing your ash blonde classmate shot you all a cocky grin and glared at strawberry, who had gone right before him.

"Watch closely extras, cuz this is how you do it right." The scene that followed reminded you exactly of his ball throwback in Mr. Aizawa's quirk apprehension test. Twisting his arm back he did a growl of sorts as he thrust the piece of metal forward, the only difference from before being lack of explosions from his quirk, "DIE." He roared. The accessory soared through the air before landing almost perfectly around the stake planted in the ground. "Huh," Katsuki sounded at his result in satisfaction, slyly observing your reaction out the corner of his eye.

You proudly clapped, your tone warm though teasing as you congratulated him. "Way to go Sparky~ You'd better not break anything though."

Kaminari scoffed, crossing his arms, and sulked along with a few others. "Showoff..." He guardedly mumbled while looking down. Ochaco sweat dropped at the display and awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

"That's Bakugou for you..."

Unfortunately, though, Mario Kart did nothing to curb his brash competitiveness. He growled profanities and insults every time he was passed or hit by a power-up. The real disaster arose while playing on rainbow road, where after falling off numerous times, he'd been hit with a blue shell. In the first place. Right as he was poised to cross the finish line...needless to say, that wasn't pretty, so when you suggested to move on to cake and presents everyone else agreed.

As you got closer to the table you were granted a clear view multi-tiered cake.

It was beautiful.

Matching the rest of the event's theme, the icing was perfectly spread and swirled across sweet's surface to create an interstellar appearance. 'Happy birthday [Y/n], we love you!' was expertly frosted vertically across the top layer's side.

"I love you...starshine..."

Your throat became dry as numerous intense emotions churned away at your insides. Every birthday since then, you hadn't been able to bring yourself to so much as smile, and yet...but now...

The tears streamed down your face before you even knew it; instinctively you raised an arm up to cover your face. Your breath was shaky as you fruitlessly tried to mask the sobs that threatened to escape when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. Well, multiple pairs of arms.

"Aww, don't cry [Y/n]!!" Uraraka cooed from your left.

"Hey, we're right here for you, ya'know?" Sero consoled from the right.

"Dammit," Denki chimed in, " I knew we shouldn't have small on the cake. Now you've gone and made her cry!"

"No, she's probably crying because she saw how ugly your present is wrapped, dumbass." Bakugo swore, looking up from his position hugging you to roll his eyes.

"Hey-!"