~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟~ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝

"Do you think we can get it removed with laser surgery?"

"That would have worked if she got a tattoo. Not branded with a hot iron."

"Maybe it won't be that bad-"

"Not that bad? For fucks sake, Yagi, its on the dead center of her back and each number is the size of a strawberry! The moment everyone see's it, she'll be mocked for it."

"This is so exciting!" You cheered, bouncing in place. Your curls a vibrant pink as you hovered off the ground.

"Try to stay on the ground for it." Kyoka joked, linking your arms together to keep you grounded. She couldn't deny that the idea was getting her jittery as well, but with you beaming with energy, it made her smile.

You clearly, weren't the only one who was excited. Ochaco was bouncing about cheering 'Training Camp' with Denki and Mina joining along.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Monoma rant came to a complete halt, thanks to the help of Kendo.

"Sorry!" She apologized, dragging the unconscious Monoma away while everyone stared on.

"That kid is weird..." Kyoka commented, with a frown. "How were you able to stay in the same room as him?"

"It was mostly tea ceremonies." You stated, with a smile. "He was rather enjoyable when he wasn't hungry. Now, he's just this."

"Class A's bus is this way!" Iida called out, waving you all over. "Line up in seat order!"

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in an hour. After that-" Aizawa stopped himself at the sight of his carefree students chatting about. "Oh well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around."

You stretched your tightened muscles with yawn. The sun beaming down you warming up your already heated body. You smoothed down the loose locks of hair that had managed to break out from the low pigtails. Thats when you took notice of the surrounding area. It was a simple opening dirt area that was lead up by the road you traveled on. The only other thing being there was a black car.

"Where are we?" Kyoka muttered, looking around.