-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚- 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕖 ℙ𝕦𝕜𝕖

"Go [Y/n]!" Valerie cheered, waving her sign as her daughter sprinted through the fields. Her legs keeping up pace in kicking the soccer ball as she went.

With one last kick the ball went flying through the air with a stream of white. The goalie, not wanting to be hit, ducked just as it screeched against the net.

"Yet another point secured by the panthers by the teams legendery star!" The annoucer shouted, with his mouth far too close to the mic.

While they cheered her name, [Y/n] could only feel the adreneline pumping through out her body. From the tips of her toes to her horns.

It was suppose to be a quick escape. No one was even suppose to be home. But noooo, the dogs just had to bark at the sound of the front door opening as was their job.

"Going out?"

You groaned, shutting the far too heavy door back in place. You turned around pale eyes meeting dark green.

You let out a nervous laugh, "How did I do this time?"

"At least you got to the door this time." He stated, taking a sip from his coffee cup. "But you didn't answer my question. Where are you going?"

Name: Alexander Hoshi

Quirk: Intoxicate

Age: 22

"I'm just going down to that open field with Kyoka to train." You explained, hoping to sooth your brothers annoyance. "We need to be ready for the Exams."

"Without breakfast? Go sit down." He ordered, before gesturing to your sports bra and leggings. "And change into something more."

"But, I'm going to sweat like a pig!"

"And you'll be chased by some pigs if you don't cover-up."

"I should have jumped from the window." You mumbled bitterly, pulling off your helmet. Your eyes scanned the field of green grass and wildflowers. In the center of the field was a patch of dead grass, with a girl laying in the middle of it, looking at the passing clouds.

With a devilsh smile, you slowly made your way over to Kyoka, feet barely moving the grass.

Without a second thought, you poked your head over her, "Whatcha do'in?"

As rightfully the girl shouted and sat up, causing your foreheads to connect.