-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Blowing a breath out, into her hands the girl stared up at the school with a small frown. Despite, all the training she put in she couldn't help, but to worry.

What if she fails? What if she doesn't go to U.A? What if you leave her for someone better that can match your skills?

'No.' Kyoka slapped her cheeks, bringing her back from the dread. 'I'm not going to fail. I'm going to U.A. And [Y/n] won't leave me.' Pulling her jacket in closer, she glanced around the sea of students. Till they finally landed on the mass of curly violet hair that was attached to a body that leaned against a wall.

Her heart dropped.

Beside her, was a boy who was quite obviously flirting, but was being promptly ignored, by one-word replies.

Despite her bruised and cut legs telling her to stop, she walked closer to the two. As she got closer she couldn't stop her annoyance from showing. It quickly died down at the clear annoyance on her friend's face.

She looked almost bored, but the way her brow was creased and her horns seemed to glow told so much more. Annoyance. Her fingers flexed every so often reflecting the sun from the black gloss.

Feeling your eye twitch in aggravation at the boy's persistence, you exhaled. 'Can't this kid take a hint.' Turning your attention to the entrance, the familiar face of your friend coming towards you made your eyes widen as your hair flashed pink.

"Listen, I'm not interested." You stated, moving from the wall completely ignoring the boy's calls out to you, quickly made your way to your friend giving a small smile. "Took you long enough to get here, Kyo. I thought you backed out on me."

"I forgot to set my alarm clock, and kinda fell asleep." She admitted, sheepishly. Then a look of confusion came, "Wait, what are you doing here? Aren't you taking the recommendation exams?" She questioned.

"Of course, I am. Am I not allowed to give you a boost of confidence? You ready for the exams?" You asked, hoping to hype the girl up in the slightest.

"Not at all." She replied, blandly.

"Come on, Kyo. A bit of positivity can go a long way~" You chided, wrapping your arm around her.

"Not long enough." She mumbled.

You gave a soft smile. "Listen, Kyo. I may not be able to be with you during these exams, but I'll be cheering you on none the less. Show everyone just what you can do." She smiled back, eyes watering slightly. "And if you fail, I'll just cancel my recommendation and go to whatever school you go to."

"But, this is a high demand school." She argued. "You can't throw it away if I fail!"

"Then don't fail. I'll see you after your exam."