-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1

(I didn't want my Wattpad users to miss out on this chapter, but it's been months since it's been out so my apologies.)

"Good morning, Star Shine~" A hand gently shook the girls sleeping body with one hand. "The Earth says 'Hello~'"

"Nooo." The young girl pulled her blanket above her head, hiding herself. "Sleepy..."

Her mother giggled, "But Starshine, it's your birthday!" She reminded.

This seemed to take away from the sleep as the girl sat up excitedly. "Birthday?!"

She jumped out of the bed falling face onto the plush rainbow carpet below.

"Please don't knock out more teeth." Her mother pulled her hands from behind her back to reveal a stack of pancakes with pink frosting, sprinkles, and an unlit candle. "You won't be able to eat these if you don't have any."

She snapped her fingers creating a small flame on the tip. She placed it on the candle holding the stack out towards her. "It's best to make a wish for the best of luck."

Slowly opening her eyes [Y/n] stared at the ceiling of her bedroom as her fingers ran through through spotted fur. Her hair a long since dull violet color with no motion. Not even a small flicker. Her once brightened freckles could only be compared to burnt-out lightbulbs.

"Go away, Alex." The girl ordered, as her brother sat on the edge of her bed.

Alex frowned. "I understand this day always bums you out, but you need to move on." His words only made her pull her covers over her head.

"Allow me to wallow in my self-pity alone where my demons roam."

"Great, now you're being edgy about it."

"This is depressing to see," Bisa commented, staring at her sister through the crack in her bedroom door. She carefully, shut the door turning to her look alike. "I'll go get the ice water."

"I don't know." Kojo wiped his teary eyes, as he tried to wipe the image of his depressed sister from his mind. "Maybe we should leave her alone for the day. Our project isn't due for a while..."

Bisa scoffed, "As if. "

"Kane!" Bisa screeched, stepping into the laundry room. Her voice echoed between the walls amplifying her voice. "We need to talk to you!"