~Chapter 29~ Final Exam

"That's it for class." Aizawa stated, filing his papers. "There's only one week until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a partial component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." He stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Which allowed the students to freak out both mentally and physically.

"I haven't studied at all!" While Mina laughed, Kaminari was having a partial breakdown.

Ashido: 20/21

Kaminari: 21/21

"With the Sports Festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari cried.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami trailed off trying to find a plausible excuse.

Tokoyami: 14/21

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them." Rikido stated. "But with the back to back events and stuff, the finals will be different... Koji nodded in agreement.

Sato: 13/21

Koda: 12/21

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta commented, with a smug look on his face.

Mineta: 10/21

"T-tenth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki shouted.

"And here I thought you were one of us!"

"Guys like you are only likable if their dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!"

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best!" Izuku encouraged, trying to keep their moods bright. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Yes!" Iida agreed, hand coming up. "As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto commented.

Midoriya: 5/21

Iida: 3/21

Todoroki: 6/21