-Chapter 14- Meditate

"Is her hair real?"

"I don't know. Should we ask her?"

"Wouldn't that be rude?"

"She's so curvy."

"She's pretty cute."

"Do you think she's single?"

"So damn nosy." Kyoka scowled, standing beside your desk with ear jacks raised. Momo stood behind you with her arms being tossed over your shoulders, leaning some of her weight onto you.

"Aren't you guys being a bit dramatic?" You questioned, only for it fall on deaf ears.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned, using his authoritative voice.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?" A shrill voice called out.

"I'm still pissed that no one is telling me who the hell Mineta is!"

"It's better if you don't know, [Y/n]-san..." Izuku muttered, happy not facing any harassment from the 'unknown' classmate.

"Scouting out the competition, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of a villains attack." Katsuki answered. His voice still sounded rough from having eaten a fork full of spicy rice.

Katsuki glared at the crowd of nervous students. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded, hand coming down in a chopping motion.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Someone commented.

"Nope, just Katsuki!" [Y/n] called out, not wanting to be associated with the wrong crowd.

Ochaco quickly covered your mouth already seeing the destruction ahead. "Please, don't add fuel to the flames!" She begged.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." The voice finally made their presence as they came to the front of the crowd. The person was a teenage boy with unruly indigo hair. He had dark violet eyes, with white pupils, and noticeable eye bags.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course." He continued.

"Did you know that? The school has left those of a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer, into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."