-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch

"So, you just gonna stand here? Everyone is waiting for Ochaco's match to start." Shoto didn't need to look to know who it was. His heart was already beating, giving away their identity. 'Please, don't come any closer.'

Despite his silent prayers, the girl leaned against the wall beside him, with a glint in her eyes. "Don't you think you were overdoing it with your match against, Sero?" She teased, taking a sip of her cold drink.

"I..." He hesitated. "I was upset." He admitted, refusing to make eye contact.

"About what?" She questioned, voice softening. Despite always acting tough or being straightforward she knew how to be gentle with what she said. "You can tell me, Sho." She gave a soft comforting smile, that made his heart freeze up.

He looked around noticing the large amount of people surrounding. "Is it possible that we can talk a bit later?" He suggested, not wanting to speak around so many prying eyes and ears.

"As long as you come sit with us." She stuck out her hand, waiting for him to take it. After a few seconds, he took it, shocked at the warm, yet tingly feeling in her hand. As he held it, it almost felt like he was flying. Or floating. Either way, it gave him a sense of adrenaline that got the blood rushing to his cheeks.

"What took you so long to get back?" Kyoka questioned. Her own question was answered at the sight of Todoroki's hand in yours.

"I left for a drink and came back with a snack." You stated, proudly. "And I am happy with that outcome."

"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kinda famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the Hero Course, it's Katsuki Bakugo!"

You watched as Katsuki stepped into the field with his mouth twisted. "That certainly isn't a regular face..."

"She's the one I'm rooting for! From the Hero Course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

"You go, Ocha!" You cheered, pumping your fist up. "Knock Sparky down a peg!"

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" Katsuki sneered.

"Round...?" She winced. 'Is it really that round?'

"If you're gonna withdraw do it now. You won't get off with just an 'ouch'." Katsuki warned/threatened. Despite his words, Ochaco stood her ground eyes set on him. Just briefly did her eyes go to you as you cheered her on. A small smile present on your lips.

She took in a deep breath hoping to still her jittering nerves. All she needed was a touch. A single touch.