-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2

(I didn't forget, I'm just a lazy bitch)

Location: Todoroki Residence

Time: 7:15 AM

Holding your umbrella to the sky, you couldn't help, but to sigh as small raindrops came to beat down onto your umbrella. The smell of moist soil and stormy cloud was in the air. The smell was almost calming, but you knew well enough that if the straight strands of hair were to get wet things would not end well.

"[Y/n]-San." You looked up, meeting the mismatched eyes of Shouto. "Are we capable of doing our training today after school?"

"Of course." You answered, looking up to the sky. "We'll only be able to train for an hour and half tho. I have violin practice."

"Are you still deciding on who to intern with?" He questioned, taking in your jittering hands.

"Yea. There's so many choices with so many things to teach me. If I don't choose carefully, I could miss out on so many opportunities. I could be known as a failure as a hero, get disowned by my family, disappoint all you guys-" Your rambling continued on as you both again your walk to the school.

"Remember to breath." He finally spoke, ceasing your rambling. "Your hair is turning yellow."

You reached up, pulling down the yellow strands. Much to your horror your hair had taken on shades of yellow. "Great, I worried myself to look like a lemon."

"I like it." He murmured, looking up to the stormy clouds. "It makes you look even brighter then before." He just about jumped out of his skin as you took his hand in yours. He glanced down at the intertwined fingers as he felt his stomach flutter.

"Hey, do you remember when we first hung out together?" You asked, after a minute of silence.

"Yea...it was nice."

~Flashback~

"You ready?" You revved the engine of the scooter bringing it to life. Shoto hands were around your waist keeping himself steady as you pulled off the curb into the main road. His hold tightened when he felt a sudden shift in the usually flat road.

"Relax Sho. Nothing is gonna happen." You comforted. That seemed to loosen his grip on your waist by a bit leaving you room to breathe.

As he relaxed he was able to feel the light breeze that blew across his hands and neck. Unlike, the train station that usually smelt of sweat or powerful cologne he could smell motor oil, and odd enough soy sauce. He wasn't squished together with other passengers and could breathe freely.