-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2

"This can only go one way." [Y/n] muttered, eyes locked on the other group.

Both groups stared each other down, waiting for the other to make their move. "Didn't think this confrontation will happen until later in the contest," Tokoyami admitted. "He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya."

"Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving." Izuku ordered.

Before anyone could blink all groups were running towards them at full first. [Y/n] eyes were set solely on the Todoroki team as each of them activated their Quirks.

"Watch our surroundings! It's not just one group coming for us!" Izuku warned.

Within a second electricity ran through the ground shocking all the other teams, except theirs as the electricity traveled to [Y/n]'s horns causing her hair to stand on end.

"[Y/n]-San are you alright?" Izuku asked, staring at the girl with wide eyes.

"Yea...just a bit woozy." A small bolt of electricity passed through her horns, as she swayed slightly.

"I don't think we can get away this time." Midoriya called out, eyes locked on Todoroki's group as they got closer and closer.

"I'll restrain them!" Tokoyami sent out Dark Shadow to attack the team, only for Momo to intervene with what looked like a metal paddle.

"Yaoyorozu's Creation is too hard to deal with!" Izuku stated.

"No...Kaminari is worse." [Y/n] muttered, finally overcoming the shock.

"As long as electricity is being discharged, attacking will be difficult. Dark Shadow will become timid." Tokoyami stated. The bird shadow nodded confirming this.

"I'm against violence." It sobbed.

"Stop!"

[Y/n] feet dug into the ground as they nearly stepped out of the arena.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!

"Decreased offense..." Izuku muttered. "They don't know that do they?"

"I don't believe so. The only person I've told about this weakness is Koda at USJ, and he is a man of few words." Tokoyami explained.

"If they don't know about it, then we can use it to hold them back." [Y/n] suggested, eyes taking in ice walls trapping them all in. 'We can't run. No matter how much we try.'

"One minute left! Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in an instant! At least, that's what I thought five minutes ago!"