~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship

Hoshi Tsuki and Toshinori Yagi were the best of friends as children. Seen as brothers to most. Almost inseparable despite their different statuses within life.

They were always seen as boys at play. Even from the very start they competed. From simple games of kickball to who can run the fastest.

And almost always was the winner Tsuki...until he wasn't.

"Sir?" Tsuki looked up from his All Might themed cocktail. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Kane." Tsuki sighed. "Just got lost in thought."

"Do you wish to talk about?" Out of the corner of his eye, Tsuki saw an all too familiar figure. Waiting.

"Not at the moment." Tsuki pulled off his sunglasses, tucking them into his suit. "Go check on, [Y/n]."

"Of course, sir." Without needing to be told twice the butler stood and made his way in the direction of his bosses' daughter. With the seat now open someone else took the spot.

"Good to see you again, Suki."

"Wish I could say the same for you, Toshi." He hated to see him like this. He looked like a skeleton within human skin with no muscle in between.

"Do I really look that bad?" Toshinori questioned, scratching the back of his head with a smile.

"Yes." Tsuki answered, with a frown. "You look like if Jack Skellington did drugs in his past life."

"Not pulling any punches, huh?" Toshinori could only chuckle which soon turned into a cough as blood dribbled from his lips.

"Don't go dying on me, now." Tsuki pulled out his handkerchief handing it to the sickly man. "We still need to talk. It's been nearly ten years since everything went downhill."

"A lot has happened." Toshi muttered, grimly, "My body is failing faster than I initially thought."

"I heard. Gran Torino had no problem telling me all that needed to be said," Tsuki admitted, taking a drink from his glass. "So, you've taken a protégé to pass on One For All?"

"Yes." Toshi confirmed. "Midoriya Izuku. He's in Class A."

Tsuki paused, "He was the green haired kid at the Sports Festival, correct? The one who nearly made it to the final."

"Yes. I'll admit he wasn't what I initially had in mind, but he's proven himself to be the right choice more than once." He admitted, mind wandering back to every moment his successor had managed to outdo himself. From cleaning up the gazebo to passing the final exam with Bakugo and...[Y/n].