~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1

"So, two days of freedom, huh?" Alex questioned, spread across your bed as if he owned it. "How is that gonna go?"

"No clue, but I'm really excited!" You squealed, from your closet as you rummaged through one row. "This'll be the first time I've had a sleepover along with having friends over." You stepped out with two swimsuits in hand. "Pink or blue?"

"You know damn well that I'm colorblind." Alex commented, with an annoyed look.

"Okay bikini or one piece?" You rephrased.

"I don't care."

"Can you please be helpful for once?" You huffed.

"I could, but I don't want to."

"Then why are you even here!" You all, but shouted. "Don't you have your own apartment?"

"Yea, but it's fun to bother you." He answered, a smug look on his face. "I also lost my house key."

"Then just go stay at your boyfriends."

"He's out of town for work and his housekeeper is always giving me dirty looks. And not in the sexual way sadly."

"Stop talking!"

"You asked!" Alex sat up with a sigh. "Do me a favor and be careful while we're gone."

"I'm sure, I can handle myself for two days." You defended, with a frown. "I was able to handle myself with my mom back in America. This can't be too bad."

"This isn't America, remember?" He reminded, standing to his feet. "Your also not living your life as a runaway. Your in Japan living the normal life of a teenager."

"Training to be a hero at the age of fourteen and putting our lives on the line 24/7 isn't exactly normal." You refuted. "If anything this counts as child endangerment on so many levels."

"Not the point. The point is that your here alone for two days with a bunch of other teenagers."

"Can you please stop worrying? I can handle myself. I'm not a little kid anymore." You huffed.