~𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤~ ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

(As some of you can tell different chapters have a bit of different writing going on and the reasoning behind this is my Co-Author who's style is a bit different then my own. NOW, this girl has saved me countless hours of having to write episodes and I would appreciate it if you went and showed her some love on Quotev! Sadly, she does not own a Wattpad account due to cringe against humanity-)

🎸~Kyoka~🎸

She was over for the usual casual date and mentioned it; things had been so hectic lately that it had actually slipped your mind till she said so!"What the hell, I can't believe I almost forgot!" "[Name] - -"You ended up bundling up on the couch running a movie and documentary marathon.Also, I suppose it should be said that she vibes to black artists like Alica Keyes, 100% hands down. I take no criticism.

🎈~Uraraka~🎈

Starry-eyed™

She's super happy just to learn and celebrate with the person who truly means the galaxy to her

Loves learning how to make and eating the traditional African dishes you grew up with

Never fails to amaze her just how much a certain blend of spices can transform the flavor, and how truly at home you seem when making them.

Had to stop herself from sneaking a few bites; she never really got the chance though because you always seemed to know whenever she was thinking of doing so.

Was it a sixth sense or!????

Since she's really good at adapting it took close to no time at all for her to catch on!

Both of you were really proud of it how it turned out and she was super excited to try it again<3

💎~Yaomomo~💎

You visited a BHM parade together!

Traveled all the way over to the U.S from Japan.

She low-key studied up

The both of you had a ton of fun! The parade itself really felt like a labor of love- it was empowering

It was more crowded and noisy than she was used to, but she didn't even have time to really notice between the great time you were having together and two of you bouncing from venue to venue.

Y'all met tons of different people. Everyone was super friendly and charming

Some even recognized you from the sports festival!!

You also took a bunch of pictures~

There were some booths selling accessories and souvenir-keepsakes every now and then.

You. bought. them. all.

Everytime one of you goes to the other's house and see something from the shop they remind you of the totally bangin' time you had that day. It's like a physical memory.

✨ ~Hagakure~✨

Also...did somebody say drip???

She came up with the idea of making custom BHM tee-shirts together

Oh boyyy~

you had to confiscate the sequins because honestly at first she put so many on that it looked like a disco ball

"Dammit!"

"What happened?? Are you okay?"

The sun coming through the window caught one of the sequins and shone straight in your eye

"No offense babe, but I'm seriously gonna chuck those things out the window."

In the end they were really inspiring and unintentionally sort of matched?? super cute You wore them out proudly

💚~Tsuyu~💚

Ventured out into America's very capitol to visit the National Museum of African American history!! (Did I really need to type out the entire Gosh-darned name? Yes, I did.)

The building was mad chilly so you held her close to make sure she didn't start feeling drowsy.

"Aw, don't you go falling asleep, Tsu!"

"I'll try not to, kero..."

There were plenty of breathtaking things to explore and read; you had to remind yourself not to touch when you came across some of the artifacts.

"Well shit, these are real shackles...Horrible..."

Ended up getting a liiittle emotional- she was right there to comfort you though.

You both ended up meeting another couple around your age that was visiting the institution as well!

They had been checking out the same exhibit as you were.

You all decided to leave together a bit later, just in time to catch a Black history program happening in a southern-style restaurant.

Over all you both had a great time!

🎉~Mina~🎉

She wanted to surprise you by studying up on black history. Seriously.

Mina studied harder than she ever had before just to impress you🥺

Left you both touched and shocked at how much info she actually soaked up and can recite

She really put her grades on the back burner for it though

Once she found out about stepping though, there was no going back.

Istg she watched every single youtube video out there about the art of stepping and tried to get you to watch them a bunch too.

By the end of the month this woman couldn't tell you anything about what you had learned in class that day, but she could bust out an entire 8 minute choreography that she saw once last week.