-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜- ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥

(Throughout the story, the Reader wears a compression suit under her outfit which makes it look like she's wearing gloves and leggings)

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

A [light/toned/dark] brown fist slammed onto the alarm clock, nearly breaking it in the process. [Y/n] struggled to pull herself from out of the warm weighted blankets. She rubbed the crust from her eyes shuffling to the attached bathroom that was lavished with expensive hair products and soaps.

Turning on the cold water of the bathtub, the girl stripped of the pajamas hopping into the freezing water, as bubbles were made from the smell good soaps. A small smile came to her face as she ran a hand through the locks of hair that swirled around freely in the tub. No matter how many times she entered this bathroom, she couldn't help but to fall in love with the smells and smooth porcelain tub.

"Are you sure I can use these?" The girl questioned, eyes roaming the shelves.

"They belong to you, Ms. Hoshi." The maid stated, opening the lid. "Do you wish to smell it before I add it to your bath?"

"Yes, please." Calloused hands took the bottle, smelling the bubblegum scent. "Can we use this one?"

"Of course, Ms. Hoshi."

"Hey guys! Whats for breakfast?" [Y/n] asked, walking into the kitchen with a pep in her step, only for her mood to sour at the empty room. The lights were turned off, the table was cleared of silverware, and dishes were cleaned. Looking around she spotted a sticky note taped onto a food container.

'Alex left for a meeting. I'm dropping off the twins.'

Popping the lid off the container, she plopped down at her chair. "At least they wrote a note." Flipping the note over she took notice of the second message written in a much smaller print.

'Have a good day.'

She was nervous. Despite her cool expression, she could feel her heart beating in her throat, and her palms sweat ever so slightly as she held the handles of her scooter. Her head was swimming with thoughts of mistakes, unwanted words, and hate. But she couldn't back down now. Not after all, she worked for. She couldn't disappoint.

In her wandering mind, she didn't notice the running jaywalker who was intent on crossing the road. It wasn't until they tripped that she snapped out of her trance, slamming on her breaks. The rubber screeched as it came to an emergency halt nearly sending her flying off her vehicle. Quickly climbing off the bike she took notice of the girls petrified expression, "Are you alright?"