~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City

"Good evening and welcome to Hosu General Hospital! How may I help you?" The nurse asked, looking up from her computer. Her eyes widen to the size of saucers as her cheeks tinted pink.

"I'm looking for Iida Tenya." You said, with a smile. It had been three days since the Hosu City attack. Three days since the Hero Killer: Stain had been caught. While you were safe away from the danger you were later tasked with many others to clean up the mess left behind. Leaving no time to visit your classmates who were still in hospital.

"Room 103!" The girl exclaimed, fumbling to get something out. "I know this odd to ask, but can I please have your autograph?" She held out a photo yourself. It was a photo of you during the Sports Festival. "You looked absolutely amazing during the Sports Festival that it was unbelievable!"

"I-I guess, one autograph wouldn't hurt." You took the pen from the front desk, quickly signing it before walking away from the squealing receptionist.

"Do you all have clothes on?" You called out, eyes shut as you opened the door.

"[Y/n]-San!" Midoriya exclaimed, surprised at your sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you three were doing well after what happened." You explained, brows creased together in concern.

"Now, that we've had time to recover it's been better." Iida confessed, rubbing his hand still wrapped in bandages.

You sighed in relief, "That's good to hear." The relief quickly turned to anger as the once violet locks turned red standing up straight as they whirled.

"You three are such idiots!" You shouted, as the three boys who sat petrified in bed. Your hair and freckles were a flaming red as the temperature in the room was raised. "Ya coulda been killed!"

"I-In all fairness we did save someone." Midoriya defended, hands raised up at the current threat. The narrowing of your eyes told he made a grave mistake as you began pull at his cheek with almost fiery hands.

"That doesn't mean anything if you die in the end!"

"Ow ow ow!" I released your hold on his face as he rubbed his cheek. "We're sorry."

Your features softened as your hair turned back to it's original color, "While I understand a heroes job is to protect citizens and serve justice...you need to start thinking about yourselves as well."

"What do you mean?" Shouto asked, after sitting in silence in fear of getting yelled at next.

"If you end up injuring yourself and lend yourself into a unlikely situation you can't rely that someone is going to save you." You explained, casting a look at Iida. "Nor can you make rash decisions based on pure emotions."

Iida looked down feeling the shame creep up his spine. While he knew his actions were selfish hearing it come from someone only made it worse.