~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*

Her room was just about burnt to a crisp. Whatever wasn't charcoaled was melted or simply disintegrated. And all she could do was cry as she sat in the center of it all. Her hair still burning white as she sobbed.

She honestly looked pathetic. Yet he didn't have the heart to mock her for it this time.

"Impressive. Never took you as an arsonist." Alex confessed, stepping over the mess in the direction of the girl.

"I didn't mean to..." The girl sobbed, nose dripping with snot. "I had a nightmare and couldn't wake up. Mr. Hoshi is gonna be mad at me." All of a sudden a handkerchief was put to her face nearly suffocating her.

"Will you stop being a big baby." He ordered, wiping at her face. "The old man wouldn't care if you burnt down half the house."

"But-"

"Trust me kid." He interrupted. "As long as your alive in the end is all that matters to him."

"He won't be mad?" She questioned, wiping away the rest of the mucus.

"Not at all." Alex confirmed, lifting the girl to her feet. "Wanna get some ice cream to cool down?"

"I can have ice cream for breakfast?" She asked, stars filling her eyes. "Kane said that that's not healthy."

"Hey, what he don't know won't hurt him."

She had to have gotten about three hours of sleep before yet another nightmare had chose to plague her.

She pried the eye mask off, as she panted for air. Her bonnet no where in sight as the curls flowed around the bed, yet not passing through the canopy.

"So...hot..." [Y/n] muttered, staring up at the sky with blurred vision. Her fingers trailed over the cracks on her skin feeling the warm fire underneath it all. Before she could stop them, boiling hot tears had filled her eyes and began to slide down her cheeks.

The pillows on her bed began to float from their spot as everything around her seem to fall apart all over again. She felt as if she was falling deeper and deeper into a dark abyss that left her with no leverage to climb out.

It always felt odd to be at someone else home. Especially, when your the only one awake. He wasn't sure what to do.