~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠~ 𝔽𝕝𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕖

Class A had been woken up, bright and early. Much to everyones dismay. Especially, you and Tokoyami. Neither of you getting much sleep.

"Hoshi, you'll be creating stars." Aizawa instructed. That didn't sound too bad. A small smile came to your face.

"You need to hold their form until the end of the day."

Your eye twitched, "...What?"

You only could remember snippets of what she said about you.

"iswa bet'ami k'onijo nechi.(1)" The old woman muttered, a small smile on her face as she watched her great-granddaughter be lifted into the air to touch one of the many stars her cousins had made. "magibati ālebati!"

"Big ma, she's only eight." Valerie argued, blowing out the smoke through her nose. "She doesn't need to think about marriage."

"ch'ekanyochi ātihunu." She scolded. "yemejemerīya fik'irēni besidisiti 'ametē āgenyehuti."

"That's a stretch." Valerie didn't have the chance to move as a slipper hit her repeatedly. "Ow, fuck!"

"mīsiti ādirigati!"

"55...56...57..." With each count a small form of light came to float into the sky. Some dimmer then others, but none the less still present.

You were familiar with creating the balls of light, but to keep them stable and not to allow them to implode was a bit tricky. One maybe, but more then ten was pushing it.

It was even worse when you have someone yelling 'Die' every five seconds.

"DIE!"

"Mind quieting down, Sparky?" You suggested, bringing a singular star to your palm before shaping it to where it didn't look as unstable as the rest. When it looked good enough, you sent it back up before grabbing the next one. "There are others training."

"Go to hell, Freckles!" Katsuki shouted, turning to face you.

"Only if you meet me there~" You cooed, with a wink making the ash blonde turn a bright red.