-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1

"My head is still fuzzy..." [Y/n] groaned, head still a jumbled mess from the amount of drugs pumped into her.

But she did look a lot better then just a week ago. Her hair had it's shine back. Her exploded eye was now fully intact without so much of a difference with the other. Best of all no more cracks.

Though what took her by surprise, was almost every day that she was in the care of the hospital did her classmates stop by to visit her.

Momo and Kyoka almost always brought over the top gifts while others like Ochaco, Mina, or Toru stopped by to chat and keep her company from the loneliness.

Then Midoriya, Iida, or Tokoyami who would come by with questions, puzzles, and poems to keep her from constant sleep. Well, mostly Izuku gushing and asking even more questions of her Quirk.

By far the best company that stopped by was Denki, Kirishima, and Sero with jokes and their odd sense of humor, that almost got them all kicked out. Several times.

But it was easy to notice that not once did Katsuki or Shoto stop by. Though, she was fine with this. She had her life and they had theirs.

She watched as her brother carefully painted her acrylic nails with the utmost care and a concentrated look. An odd change from his usual relaxed look.

"What's wrong with your face?"

Alexander rolled his eyes dipping the top back into the polish, "Just thinking of a way to keep the old man from losing his mind."

"Does slipping on an ice cube work as an excuse?"

"Does slipping on an ice cube rupture an eye, destroy 45% of nerves, and cause your skin to crack?" Alex screwed on the lid of the polish before placing it back within it's set.

You stared with wide eyes, flexing your hand. "Pretty..."

"We really need to put a limit on what they can give you." Alex scowled, watching as you stared completely fixated on your hand.

Your phone suddenly went off making you reach for it, with care only a high person would have with new nails. You frowned slightly at the unknown number that appeared. Hesitantly, you answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Hoshi-San."

"Todoroki? How did you get my number?" You questioned, brows knitting together.

"I got it from Denki." He answered.

"Is there a reason your calling?" You questioned, sitting up on your bed.

"Is it possible for us to meet up sometime today? Possibly for lunch?" You blinked confused at the request.