-Chapter 9- Slow Fall

You stared down at the villains that began to flood from the portal in waves. It was almost sickening to watch. But the most sickening thing was the large purple creature with a beak. Its brain was exposed completely and its beady eyes stared out at nothing.

"Teacher, what about the trespass sensors?" Momo questioned.

"We have them of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki questioned, staring down. "Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that."

"We're completely isolated from the main campus." You added. "I have reasons to believe this was a planned attack."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa ordered, stepping forward. "Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. Its possible someone with a radio wave type powers is interfering." He turned his attention to Kaminari. "Kaminari. Try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

"Yes, sir!"

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Izuku asked, with a panicked look. "With that many, even if you erase their quirks..."

"You can't be a pro hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He jumped down from the platform landing in front of where the villains were. You went to step forward only for a hand to grab your high collar.

"Don't even think about it." Kyoka pulled on the collar, dragging you away from the scene. "Let the pro handle this for one."

"I wasn't even going to do anything." You refuted, moving on your own. You could see the bus just ahead. 'This feels way too easy.'

Just as you were all about to exit the familiar purple mist appeared blocking it. "I won't let you." 

A purple smog appeared in front of the students causing them all to halt.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." He introduced, politely despite holding you all up. Yellow glowing eyes stared down at the class menacingly expecting a reaction of some kind.

"It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" He wondered, a loud tone holding a playful edge to it. "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." The smog he created began to expand ever so slightly.

Thirteen's fingers opened preparing himself to use his quirk, though that would never come as Kirishima and Bakugo jumped forward intercepting Thirteen and the villain. Katsuki released an explosion that stored up the air and dust around you, creating a cloud.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima said, a large smirk on his face. His confidence dropped the moment the smoke cleared to the villain standing completely unharmed from the explosion created.