-Chapter 7- Go Iida!

"What is All Might like as a teacher?!" A news reporter questioned, shoving a microphone into your face. Several photos were snapped of you as the press crowded around hoping to get some kind of information of the #1 hero.

You only blinked with a bored expression, "Loud. Kinda like you guys, when it's only 8 in the morning." You rasped, voice laced with sleep. In your left hand was a half-eaten chocolate croissant. Slight visible bags were beneath your eyes as eyes looked kinda dull from life with your freckles looking less than bright. But that didn't take away from the natural beauty you still held.

Despite your tired look you were rather rejuvenated with the only thing really showing this was the locks of hair that was put into two high curly pigtails held by hair ties. You quickly turned on your heel walking through the gates of UA ignoring the reporters.

"So annoying." You mumbled, taking a bite of your still warm breakfast.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa praised, voice remaining monotone. "I saw the video and results." Your eyes lazily scanned over the words in your book as Aizawa reviewed each student. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a child."

"I know." The spiky blond agreed albeit bit sourly because of the judgement.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" He guessed. The way he visibly shrunk in shame spoke for itself. "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk." He continues. "I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku looked up with a smile on his face. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!" He shouted.

"Now, let's get down to homeroom business," Aizawa announced. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'Take another special test?!' Everyone thought, leaning on the edge of their seats.

"...decide on a class representative." He finished.

'It's actually a normal school activity!'

The class visibly relaxed at this before erupting into an uproar that made you go nearly deaf.

"I want to be the class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too." "Not you too, Kyo."

"Its a job made for m-"

"Pick me!"

The whole voice raised in hopes of getting picked to become the class rep. Some louder than others -Katsuki- to point that no one could hear their own thoughts.