-Two Heroes- Part 1

(I'm back bitches! While in the middle of writing for season 3 I realized that the movie takes place between the two

(I'm back bitches! While in the middle of writing for season 3 I realized that the movie takes place between the two. Soooo, enjoy this! Artwork not mine. Spoilers if you haven't watched the movie, yet)

"So, you really did have a daughter with her..." David muttered, eyes remaining on the two girls who had found a particular interest in [Y/n] setting leaves and twigs ablaze with her Quirk. "Does Toshi know?"

"He was the one who told me." Tsuki muttered, pale eyes watching as you picked up a handful of leaves and threw them into the air in an an array of blue, pink, and white.

"Do you have any other knowledge of her Quirk outside these documents?" David questioned, eyes glancing the cream folder that should be stacked with information, but only held three sheets of paper.

"You know as much as I do now." Tsuki answered, sipping his cocktail. "I've been to several professionals working within Quirk studies and they haven't seen anything like her before."

Dave flipped through the file, "Tsuki you are aware she's a danger to your life. She has no control over her Quirk and even destroyed that town. Who's to say it won't happen again and level half of Japan when she's older?"

"I can't send her back to Rose Petal." Tsuki refuted, eyes closing. "She's Valerie's only legacy left behind."

"So, what was the reason for you wanting me to come here?"

"I want you to find a way to help stabilize her Quirk. I...I don't want to lose again. Not after just finding her."

"Do it again!" Melissa exclaimed, as you placed another pebble within your hand. With a flick of your thumb the pebble was sent flying with streams of white and yellow. They made contact with the old glass bottles, burning holes through them, while keeping their shape in tact. "You didn't even break the bottle!" She quickly ran over to the pebble, eyes watching as the rock continued to burn. "Can you do anything else?"