Steven Beck

Hey! This OC actually has a drawn version made by me! (The stuff in parentheses says "Neither Cartoon, Human, or Inky Creation" )

Anyway, onto the details!

Bio: Steven Beck was hired by Joey Drew himself right out of Highschool. His parents were close friends and investors for Joey Drew, and they asked him to secure Steven a job. He was hired into the animation department, because of his uncanny ability to see scenes described to him almost perfectly in his head, allowing him to fit frames together with high accuracy. This quickly led to him becoming close to Head Animator within a couple months. When he heard the studio was going bankrupt, he offered to let Joey cut his paychecks in half until the studio started doing better. This led to him having financial trouble. He eventually asked Joey what he was using his money on. Joey showed him the Ink Machine, and explained how it worked. When he got to the part about souls, well...Steven kinda freaked out. He started ranting about how that's not right, morally. Joey got sick of listening to him, and knocked him out. When Steven next woke up, he was in a black, swirling tunnel of ink with a light at the other end. He emerged into a strange cartoon world, Ink everywhere, his body changed. For the next couple of years, he did tasks for Alice to keep his Boris, who he called Wally, alive. Yeah, she killed him anyway. Then he met Henry, and that's where his story TRULY begins.

Description:
Physical: He wears a classic brown button-up shirt, suspenders, and brown dress shoes. His left arm, right leg, and right side of his face is replaced with inky variants, with his eye a glowing orange orb (like the Lost Ones). His right hand is like that of a classic cartoon character, three fingers and a thumb covered in a white glove. After his inky transformation, he became mute. Is friends with a miniature Alice Angel, who sits on his shoulder.

Personality: Kind, loyal, thoughtful, not willing to leave anyone behind. Can be mentally unstable at times due to his unbalanced nature. Like ink/art-based puns.

Abilities:
   Man-ink-ulation (get it?): He can mix his ink with other creatures made almost purely of ink and temporarily control their actions. He can also scoop out his own ink and make it into bombs for this purpose.
   Harmful ink-tent: He can will his ink to be acidic to other living beings.
   Scrapped Concepts: He can revert cartoon creature to their original forms, aka an inky slug.
   Abstract Shapes: He can mold his ink into various objects, similar to that of the little dispenser things from Chapter 4. When the objects break or get too far away from him, they will collapse back into ink and flow back to him.
   He's also aware of the loop.
Weapons: Anything he can make with Abstract Shapes.

It's my BATIM OC! I kinda let it slip that I had one, with art included, so then I had to make this...does he seem too OP? I feel like I make my characters too OP sometimes... Anyway, tell me what you think!