Max (Maxwell/Maxine)

Bio: Born in another Dimension centuries ago, Max is the child of an alternate version of Anubis, one who was never confined to his crown

Bio: Born in another Dimension centuries ago, Max is the child of an alternate version of Anubis, one who was never confined to his crown. They inherited their father's immortality and shape-shifting abilities, as well as his color palette. In the modern day, they serve as their father's enforcer and assassin. They've been alive since the later years of Ancient Greece, so they've seen almost everything Anubis has seen. Max is Anubis's precious child, and as such Anubis would kill anyone who even manages to scratch them. They serve as an ambassador when establishing contact with other Anubis. Once accidentally created a species of creatures in their father's likeness that now plague the multiverse. Luckily an odd ghost seems to be taking care of that...

------------

Description:
   ●Physical - Max is genderfluid, and their shape-shifting helps make them more comfortable depending on how they're feeling. As such, Max has a male and female version of themselves that they change into depending on how they're feeling. As a male, Maxwell has red hair with blue streaks, red eyes with blue pupils, and sharp teeth. He wears a red and black (mostly) skin-tight t-shirt that goes up to his elbows with a sipper that seals up the front of the neck. Maxwell has a red belt with black pants, and black boots with red buckles. On his left and right wrists he wears wristbands, red on the right blue on the left. On his head, Maxwell wears a black top-hat with a red stripe decorated with various items from throughout their life. As a female, the color of everything described above inverts. Maxine's hair becomes blue with red highlights, her eyes become blue with red pupils, and their clothing inverts colors (red becomes black, etc.) One universal thing Max has is their sharp teeth and devilish smile, which they learned from their father.
   ●Personality - Between male Maxwell and female Maxine, Max behaves pretty much the same. The main difference is as a male, Maxwell becomes more cocky and aggressive when fighting, while as Maxine she is more calm and calculating, preferring to dodge and let her opponents wear themselves out rather than charge in headstrong. But other than that, Max is a pretty cunning person who would normally rather solve a problem with words than violence. Not that they dislike violent methods, it's just less messy to be civil. They do anything their father asks, as they trust him completely. They still consider other versions of Anubis as their father, even if the others are lesser versions of him.

------------

Abilities:
   ●Shape-Shifting - Max inherited their father's shape-shifting abilities but prefer to take a more humanoid form. If you manage to piss them off enough or are winning in a fight against them, then they'll transform into their more monstrous form. This has only happened once, and all records of what they looked like have been scrubbed from existence.
   ●Healing Factor - While Anubis has a high durability, Max is not so lucky. Rather than a high durability, they can heal themselves faster than most individuals but only when they concentrate. They don't even have a good pain tolerance, so they feel every bit of pain inflicted upon them. And wouldn't you know it, it's hard to focus when you're in pain.

------------

Weapons:
   ●Duality Blade - A weapon forged by Anubis on the day of Max's birth. Was given to them when they turned 12. With Maxwell, the sword coats itself with ice and gives anyone hit by it severe freezer burn. With Maxine, the sword can fire off a cold mist to further wear down her opponents. It has a cooldown, though, so whenever someone is hit once by Maxwell's sword, it's unlikely it'll be charged enough throughout the fight to do it again. And with Maxine, it takes almost twice as long to charge as Maxwell's.
   ●Sharp Teeth - Max inherited Anubis's predator-like teeth, allowing them to bite into an opponent and tear.

------------

Relationships:
   ●Anubis (Crownubis) - A far lesser version of their father compared to most, but a version nonetheless.
   ●Consumer Anubis (Consubis) - Their father. Admires him greatly.
   ●Mirror and Frostbite - Lesser than even Crownubis...and that's hard
   ●Crownubis's OCs - Sees them all as lesser versions of themself. Especially Legend and Careraker.
   ●Fantasma - Seeing as they created the very species she has to destroy...kinda a rocky relationship.