Wanda the (Former) Accursed Warrior

Bio: Wanda grew up on a farm, somewhere in a kingdom by the ocean's edge. She grew up with stories of great Beasts, and the consequences for challenging them. But she'd never have to worry about that. Nothing ever happened on a farm. But then it did. It was a nice sunny day, the harvest was right around the corner, and Wanda was playing in the corn with her sister. Tag was always their favorite game, even if Wanda was a little old for it. Then, the sound of giant wings was heard, and her sister was gone. Snatched by a Great Falcon. She looked up and saw two of the beasts, the second approaching her house and the first getting away with its catch. She could year her sister's screams, and she was just frozen. Then she heard a large crash, and turned around to see the house destroyed, the second Falcon flying away with her parents in its talons. She ran, trying to stop the birds, but the force of their wings blew her back, crashing into the side of their barn. She scowled and grabbed the nearest weapon, a deadly curved scythe, and ran after the Falcons, screaming. Then a third Falcon landed behind her. She turned and nearly dropped the scythe. Standing before Wanda was a Great White Falcon, a beautiful Falcon Beast with feathers whiter than the snow atop the mountains. And it was staring her in the eyes. She was filled with a rage she had never known, running at the Falcon with eyes filled with hate. But she would never reach the destination. Before she even got close, the beast lifted into the air and slashed at her, leaving her on the ground, bleeding out. In one final act of defiance, she managed to get up and slash the Great Falcon with her scythe, right over its eye. The bird flew away, most likely to join the other two Falcons in their meal. As she lied there, bleeding out, the ground before her shook, before rising up and taking the form of a featureless human. A Spirit of Nature. It offered her revenge, and the ability to kill the very Beast responsible for the events of the day. She scowled, well aware of what this spirit was offering. The Curse of the Seeker. But she didn't have a choice. If she didn't accept, she would die knowing she could've gotten revenge. So she accepted, blacking out and waking up on a hill overlooking the mountain where the Great Falcons resided. Beside her was a scythe, more advanced in design than the ones she'd used growing up. For three years she hunted the Great White Falcon that had done this to her and her family. For three years, she'd failed. The first thing to change was her hair, which became white as the Great White Falcon. Next she grew wings, though the learning curve for those was pretty big. Then one day, when she was in the local tavern drinking her problems away (to no effect), a cloaked stranger walked in and sat next to her. The stranger ordered a large cup of beer, and waited patiently. Wanda couldn't see their face, but she could tell they were staring. Everyone did. Then she looked closely at the stranger, noticing the golden sign of the Cursed burning where their forehead would be. So, the stranger was a Cursed. Interesting. The Cursed stranger's order arrived, and they let down their hood. Ther skin was blue and scaly, their hair a similar color, and they had sea-blue eyes. Wanda stared, until the stranger spoke up, asking how long Wanda had been Cursed. She replied with four years, and the stranger chuckled. Wanda was shocked to learn that the stranger had been Cursed for over two-hundred years. They surely didn't look like they had been. Then again, Wanda still appeared around sixteen. The stranger offered to help with Wanda's curse, and she accepted. One week later, the duo stood before the nest of the Great Falcons, further than Wanda had ever gotten, and Wanda could see the very bird she'd been seeking for the past three years. The stranger, who had revealed his name was Wainwright, slowly approached the bird, making sure he stayed in its line of sight. Keeping it distracted. Then Wanda snuck up behind it and...well, you can guess what happened. After they climbed down the mountain, Wainwright went back to his ship and Wanda followed, having nowhere else to go. Wainwright told her no, but she didn't care. Now Wanda lives in the Crow's Nest of the ship, which is surprisingly spacious and has magic barriers that keeps the elements out of the space.

Description:
   ●Physical - Wanda wears a set of light metal armor at all times, since it's so comfortable it's like she's just wearing normal clothes. She has white hair, yellow eyes, and dark skin. On her back is a pair of large, grey Falcon wings, similar to the ones of her former Prey. She also doesn't have the Mark on her forehead since she's not technically Cursed anymore.
   ●Personality - Wanda is a very determined person. Unlike most Cursed, or even former Cursed, Wanda didn't let her past define her. She doesn't dwell on the past, at least not as much as Wainwright does. Whenever she's bored she flies around the ship and bothers Wainwright in his study. That's not to say she's an annoying brat. She's actually quite useful, and Wainwright enjoys her company.

Weapons:
   ●Scythe of the Damned - She may no longer be Cursed, be she retains most of her abilities. Including her ability to summon her Cursed Weapon. Her scythe looks like a modified farm scythe, more fit for battle. Its blade ripples with color, almost like oil, which is fitting because it can catch fire whenever Wanda wants.

Abilities: Since Wanda's curse was alleviated relatively early, she doesn't have as many abilities as most Cursed individuals.
   ●Whirlwind- Wanda spins in the air with her scythe, creating a deadly whirlwind for anyone caught by it.
   ●Flight - Because of Wanda's wings, she naturally has the ability to fly.

Relationships:
   ●Wainwright - Best friend.
   ●Jasmine - Finds her odd.
   ●Marco - She's not scared of him! ...maybe a bit.