Hellfire (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss)

Image by Ganxer. She also gets credit for making his design better than it was before.

Bio: Always neglected over his siblings, he read a lot of books on manipulation growing up. When he grew up, he wound up owning his own gunshop. He always kept a pistol under the counter, just in case. One day, a couple of teens walked into his shop with a gun and pointed it at him. They told him to give them the shotgun on the backwall. He refused. That was the first gun he'd ever had! He put his hand on the pistol under the counter. The teen got closer, and put the gun to Hellfire's head. He warned the teen he didn't want to do that. The teens all laughed, and the teen with the gun went to hit him with it. Hellfire pulled out his pistol and shot the teen in the chest. Turns out the teen's gun was an airsoft replica of a real one, and the teens were part of a hidden camera prank show. He didn't know! But the jury didn't care. He wound up going to prison anyway. A few weeks later, he realised he was most likely going to hell. So, he decided to summon a demon and make a deal. While everyone else went to lunch, he stayed in his cell. Guess the demon he accidentally summoned? Alastor. You can imagine how Alastor felt being summoned into a prison in the middle of eating lunch. Anyway...Hellfire said that he wanted power and protection in hell, in return for his eternal service whenever he was needed. Alastor had to admit, he liked the sound of that. But, of course he had to twist it. As soon as Hellfire shook his hand, he made the entire cell erupt into flames. So Hellfire wound up burning to death...hence his burnt-black appearence. When Hellfire woke up, he was in the streets of Hell City, with more arms than he should have, and made of fire.

Appearance: Hellfire has a black aestheti, with a burnt prison jumpsuit. His eyes are black and his pupils are hypnotic swirls. Here's a tip, never look him in the eyes. He has a small trail of fire that kicks up whenever he lifts his feet. He is a mixture between a Spider Demon and a Fire Demon, since he was burned alive and was caught up in Alastor's web of deceit. (Ganxer came up with the reasons for his design.)

Abilities: Can create hellfire-portals to travel across Hell City. As long as he's near Alastor, he can also erupt in flames that can even harm demons. Can hypnotize you if you look into his eyes for longer than a few seconds. For some annoying reason, Angel Dust seems to be immune...

Weapons: A pistol and a shotgun.

Personality: Edgy, hateful, but can (rarely) have his kind and gentle moments. Prefers to hide all but two arms so he can catch people by surprise.

Relationships:
   Alastor: Alastor is his Boss
   Husk: Drinking buddies
   Vaggie: Likes to annoy the shit out of her
   Charlie: Eh, boss seems to have something planned for her
   Angel Dust: Angel tries to get him in bed with him, no matter how many times Hellfire shoots at him
   I.M.P: Pretty good friends with Blitzo- er, I mean, Blitz; Hellfire pops in from time to time to help with the harder contracts
   Cherri Bomb: Used to be friends, but then she almost broke his shotgun...on purpose...for a "prank"
   Niffty: She kinda creeps him out...

Weaknesses: Can't resist any kind of sweet. Incredibly protective of his guns.