Jaxon Veil

Bio: Jaxon is a former Celestial, aka star creature. They were banished to Earth after being framed for a plot to overthrow the Council, or group of the original three Celestials. Now they just kinda exist, using their toned-down Celestial abilities to make a living.

------------

Description:   ★ Physical - Jaxon has white skin, dark purple hair, and yellow or red-pink eyes depending on the time of day

Description:
   ★ Physical - Jaxon has white skin, dark purple hair, and yellow or red-pink eyes depending on the time of day. During sunrise and sunset their eyes are red-pink, while the rest of the day they're eyes are yellow. Their eyes always glow in the dark. They wear a red-pink sweater, darker red-pink pants, grey gloves, and black boots. Jaxon constantly has an aura of small stars around them, with their brightness affected by Jaxon's emotional state. The better the mood, the brighter the stars. They have a red-pink marking of the stars and crescent moon on their right cheek.
   ★ Personality - Jaxon is mischievous, which is part of why it was so easy to frame them and have them banished. They love pulling pranks and tricks which gets them in a lot of trouble. They've had to be bailed out of jail by their friends several times because they accidentally took it too far. Sometimes Jaxon slips into a "better than you" attitude when dealing with particularly nasty people, which sometimes leads to...altercations and jail time. It never lasts long, though, because even if their friends don't bail them out they can just leave once night rolls around. They try to avoid being outside at night if they can, since it just reminds them of what they've lost.

------------

Abilities: All abilities are boosted at night.
   ★ Starlight - Jaxon can fill any room with small, glowing stars providing a light source. Usually lasts for a few hours depending on time of day.
   ★ Cosmic Shift - Jaxon can move through objects for a short time. During the day, they can only do this with surfaces that have decent amount of space in them (like cell doors), but at night they can move through solid objects (like walls).
   ★ Child of the Aether - Ability only usable at night. Jaxon can slightly revert back to their Celestial form, becoming a being made purely of starlight and cosmic gasses. They become far more powerful and can even completely obliterate solid substances. But they can't hold this form for long and tend to only use it in emergencies to defend themself.
   ★ Illusory Image - Can create illusions that only last a short while, but last longer at night. Can be anything from inanimate objects to entire creatures.

------------

Weapons:
   ★ Solar Flare - Name of their whip, which has the ability to catch on fire. Also doubles as a nice belt.

------------

Relationships:
   ★ The Council - Bunch of senile dying stars.
   ★ The Celestials - Misses them dearly.
   ★ Earth - Finds it a bit ironic they now live somewhere they once watched over.
   ★ Humanity - Usually just doesn't care aside from their few friends.