Gaster (Ordertale)

Bio: Gaster has always been an intelligent fellow. Even before the war. In fact, his knowledge only increased during the war. When the Monsters were sealed underground, he focused on making sure his son was safe and that the Monsters all had everything they needed to live. He provided them with electrical lighting, heating and cooling, and even a way of making homes easier. He was so smart, that he eventually ran out of resources for his projects and asked Asgore to expand outwards into the rest of the Underground. That, and it was getting a bit cramped. By the time everyone was settled and New Home was finished, he found that there was difficulty getting power to all of the Underground. So he began construction on the CORE in Hotland. It used the Geothermal energy to create power, and it also provided him with a massive amount of scanners for his research. One day, he came home to a sleeping Sans, and another skeleton kid, bones burnt black, passed out on a scorch mark in the floor. Gaster woke Sans up, asking what happened in a panic. A few hours later, the kid woke up and had no memory of what happened or how they got there. When Gaster asked who he was, the kid said that they didn't know and that he couldn't remember anything. So, naturally, Gaster adopted the kid, being the only other skeleton in the Underground. Eventually, Gaster wound up homeschooling him because of an accident at school, which was probably a better education than the School provided, to be honest. Years later, Sans is graduating, and another accident occurs. They eventually wind up in front of the Royal Family, and Sans and Disorder (the other Skelekid) recieve jobs. Sans became the Royal Judge, while Disorder became Head of the Royal Guard.

Species: Skeleton

Family: Sans (Order), Disorder, Disagreement.

Description:
   Work: Lab coat, mint-green tie, light brown pants, glasses, black eye sockets with yellow eye-lights.

   Casual: Grey sweater with rolled-up sleeves, no glasses, grey sweatpants, black shoes

Personality: Smart, caring, and serious, Gaster doesn't take anyone's shit. He'll defend his family, and help advance the science of the Underground. He's responsible for the creation of the Gaster Blaster, the Core, and even the teleporters around the capitol.