Saptems (Species)

Description: Saptems are a slime-based humanoid species, and as such have some unique qualities. While they act like a human would for the most part, there are some distinct differences, especially between the males and females. All members of the Saptem species can morph parts of their body into a specific shape, such as a weapon to use for defense. They can be a multitude of colors, and their forms usually have some kind of hairstyle, but it always looks more like liquid rolling around than traditional hair. Their eyes are also interesting. Their eyes look white, with some kind of color around the iris, but the color within the iris is never black. Other than that, there's no real difference between Saptems other than gender differences. They reproduce using Slime Pods, which are any container used for the purpose of making children. The parents fill the container with some of their slime, and in about a month, a little Saptem baby is born. This works evem with same-gender couples.
   Males- Male Saptems have goopy, liquid wings that can be used for short flight, longest recorded being five minutes. By all accounts, the wings shouldn't work, yet they do. These wings remain even if they have a gender-change. They're also less effective with their morphing, since their wings require enough energy as-is.

   Females- Female Saptems do not have wings, but they do have better control over their morphability

   Females- Female Saptems do not have wings, but they do have better control over their morphability. Since they don't have wings, they can focus all of their energy on morphing.

Abilities:   Wings- Male Saptems have wings that allow for short-distance flight

Abilities:
   Wings- Male Saptems have wings that allow for short-distance flight.
   Morphing- All Saptems can morph parts of their bodies into various shapes, but females are more adept at it.

History: Unknown. They closely guard their historical archives so nobody can see.

Relations:
   Cryptals- Allies. Inter-species relationships aren't common, but not unheard of.
   Models- Models don't know they exist.