Balthazar (Cryptal)

Bio: Balthazar's parents knew he was special...but not in the way they expected. Their Spores were some of the finest in their dimension...and yet they got him. Not only was he born with a HIDEOUS birthmark over his left eye, he was born without the ability to naturally create Portals...so naturally, they were disappointed. They still gave him a good life, yes, but they decided his future. He got to choose his jumpsuit color and "Gender", but his future was pretty much predetermined. In an effort to save their legacy, they enrolled him in the C.O.R.P.'s "Young Cadet" program. He received all his training at a young age (about 50 years), and by the time he graduated the program, he was a fully trained operative, deadlier than most other operatives since he was involved in the "Young Cadet" program, unlike most C.O.R.P. employees. He had to be fitted with Cyber Portal Augmentations, though, since he lacked the gene...which were fused directly to his skin, so he can't take them off.

Description:
   Personality- Balthazar is a young man by Cryptal standards (around 150 years old), and is sometimes brash, but only when mad (which is hard to do). Normally, his training allows him to be cool, calculating, and deadly, though he still can act civil and prefers talking things out rather than fighting. He also is a neat freak, and even the slightest thing off will trigger him (like a carpet rotated just a tiny bit).
   Physical- A red Cryptal, Balthazar sports a blue jumpsuit with the C.O.R.P.'s logo on it. He has a large, lighter red spot all around his left eye, which is a sore topic for him. He has C.O.R.P. Tech Wristbands and Boots fused to his wrists and feet, which allow him to open Portals.

Abilities:
   Portals- His C.O.R.P. tech allows him to open Portals as a way to both travel between Dimensions and use as weapons. More on that in a moment.
   Extra Limbs- As a Cryptal, Balthazar has two wing-like limbs on his back that actually serve as grasping limbs, and not like wings at all.

Weapons:
   Portals- Because of his C.O.R.P. Tech, he is able to open Portals and use them as weapons. The way it happens varies on situation, but most of the time it's as a laser, though it can generate an EMP if necessary. The limits the Portals can be used are limited by their wielder's imagination.

Relationships:
   Legend (Model)- Doesn't like him much, but tolerates him.
   Caretaker (Model/Legend's brother)- Likes him more than Legend, which isn't saying much.
   Yveline (Saptem)- Girlfriend.
   His Parents- They can go fuck themselves.
   The C.O.R.P.- Source of income, but could leave anytime he wants.