Order (Sans)

Bio: From a young age, it was clear that Sans had a talent for science. Not really surprising, seeing as his father was the Royal Scientist, Dr. Gaster (Gaster still lives in this AU). Yet, he never seemed to have any interest in such topics. Instead, he sat in the back of the class and usually must napped. One day at school, two kids got into a fight. Everyone was surprised when Sans stepped in between the two of them and held them apart. He said there was no reason to fight, and that their shouting woke him up from his nap. He looked relatively laid back at the time, but the kids later admitted that it looked as if he had been staring into their very SOULS. A couple years later, a portal opens up and drops a kid that looked just like him on the floor, unconscious and badly injured. His bones had been burnt black, and his jacket was torn all over. Sans, of course, was asleep during all of this. When Gaster came home, Sans was sleeping on the couch with the kid in front of him. Gaster, of course, started freaking out and woke up Sans, demanding to know what happened. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and the kid (who they named Hoods since he couldn't remember his name, and he always had his hood up) is going to school with Sans. Some other kid decided it would be fun to play a prank on Hoods, and Hoods broke his arm in several places at rapid speed. Naturally, he was expelled and home-schooled by Gaster. Everyone started calling him Disorder, since he seemed like he had a few, so he took the name and made it his own. Sans, on the other hand, just slept his way through high school. During graduation, some kids dumped a whole bucket of slime on Disorder, who was watching the ceremony with Gaster. Before the kids could run away, Sans held them there with his Blue Magic. When the kids couldn't move, they noticed Disorder slowly stand up and turn to them with a smile. One hour later, the Skelefamily is standing in front of the King. Sans has been hired as the Royal Judge, and Disorder has been appointed Head of the Royal Guard. Most people started calling Sans "Order", since not only was he the Royal Judge, he was also the exact opposite of Disorder. A few more years later, Frisk falls into the underground. You'll learn the story after that ;) (Also, there's no Papyrus in this AU)

Description: Pretty much just Classic Sans, except his eyes are blue instead of white. He also has a light blue shirt, and shoes the same color of his jacket, not slippers. Does not have Blasters, since he doesn't really need them. His bone attacks and Karma effect are good enough. He's pretty laid back, and enjoys a nice bottle of syrup.

Magic color- Dark Blue

AU Name: Ordertale

Likes- Syrup, his adoptive brother Disorder, sleeping, the kid, his dad Gaster, most people in the Underground, Disorder's cooking

Dislikes- His dad's lab (too dark for his taste), Disorder's choice of uniform, Lotus, Flowey

Fears- The dark, losing Disorder, a human who actually has hostile intent

Personality- Friendly, lazy, food enjoyer, and all around swell guy! As long as you don't count the time when he put a bucket of water over Grillby's bedroom door (how was he supposed to know that Grillby was allergic?) Doesn't do many pranks, since he almost killed Grillby with one. Still enjoys a good joke, though.

Relationships-
   Disorder: Adopted brother
   Gaster: Father
   Grillby: Best friend
   Frisk: Friends
   The King and Queen: Enjoys their company
   Flowey: Knows his secret ;)
   Lotus: Tolerates
   Alphys: Used to be study buddies. She now works as Gaster's Co-Scientist and is Gaster's equal
   Undyne: Knows she resents Disorder, but wouldn't dare try and take his position
   Muffet: Order's second in command
   Mettaton: Work's as Order's informant on special cases
   Orderswap Crew: Enjoys their company
   Disagreement: Younger Sister (adopted)