Disorder (Order's Adoptive Brother)

Also, the picture of Disorder was drawn by the talented artist Ganxer. They're the same person who drew Order, and I'm enthralled in their story Jinxed. Please, go check them out.

Description: Disorder is captain of the Royal Guard. When not wearing his uniform, he is seen wearing a red jacket, light red shirt, and red shorts, and untied red shoes. His bones are also burnt black. His uniform consists of a captain's hat, which just sits on top of his hood.

Bio: Disorder didn't actually used to live in this AU. He actually dropped in front of Sans, who was asleep, in the living room. He has no memory of what happened before waking up in Sans's room, with Gaster and Sans watching him. Soon adopted by Gaster, he eventually started going to school with Sans. Sans and Gaster started calling him Hoods, since he didn't remember his own name and always had his hood up. One day, some kid decided to pull a prank on him. He broke the kid's arm in three different places, and soon was expelled. He spent the rest of his school days being home-schooled by Gaster (which was probably better, to be honest). Everyone started calling him Disorder, since he seemed like he had a few, and he took the name as his own. A few years later, Sans is graduating, and some kids decide to pour slime on Disorder (who was watchingthe graduation with Gaster). Right before they could run away, Sans froze them with his Blue Magic. As Disorder stood up, he turned toward the kids and smiled insanely. One hour later, the Skelefamily is standing in front of the King. Sans has been hired as the Royal Judge, and Disorder has been appointed Head of the Royal Guard. Most people started calling Sans "Order", since not only was he the Royal Judge, he was also the exact opposite of Disorder. A few more years later, Frisk falls into the underground. You'll learn the story after that ;) (Also, there's no Papyrus in this AU)

Abilities: Literally everything Order can do, but he can summon Blasters, unlike Order. He gladly took the opportunity for more power. He also has a knife that he never uses, unless it's for show. He also can't use Blue Magic. Instead, he uses "Red Magic", which speeds up his target, but doubles their damage taken.

Weapons: His magic

Relationships:
   Gaster: Adopted Father
   Order: Adoptive Brother
   Disagreement: Younger Sister (adopted)
   Orderswap Crew: Copycats
   Undyne: Rival
   Alphys: Friend
   Royal Family: Friends
   MK: Cute little guy
   Muffet: Loves her baked goods
   Flowey: Wants to stomp him into the ground
   Lotus: Annoying
   Mettaton: Thinks he's disgusting 
   Grillby: Enjoys his food