Jasmine the Witch

Bio: Jasmine's family has known Wainwright for generations. She first met Wainwright when he visited her aunt for some enchantments and inhibitor potions. He left a strong impression on her, and she admired his determination for his cause. Many different Cursed had visited her aunt before, but none of them were as determined as he had been. Almost like they'd given up hope. But not him. When her aunt retired, Jasmine took over as Witch. She lives in a room below the deck of Wainwright's ship.

Description:
●Physical - Jasmine wears a mint green shirt with a light grey jacket over it, complete with light grey fingerless gloves. She wears light grey pants and grey boots with mint green accents. Her hair is reddish-brown with a couple flowers, and she has bright green eyes. She always has two bags hanging from her belt filled with potions.
●Personality - Jasmine is terrible at traditional magic, but she's always been great at making potions. Her aunt believed this was because of her adventurous spirit, which possibly dampens her magical abilities. She's a great companion for Wainwright, since she's both knowledgeable and provides useful supplies. She has a slight crush on Wainwright, but won't admit it.

Weapons:
●Potions - Jasmine has a variety of potions for any situation. Some cause increased speed, increased strength, or can just summon a golem from dumping the potion on anything. She's also got some that can slow down others, cause pain without physical damage, or even cause people to hallucinate. The only limit is her imagination, and ingredients.

Relationships:
●Wainwright - She has a slight crush on him.
●Wanda - Jealous of how close she is with Wainwright.
●Marco - Finds his ideals disgusting.