Madeline Smith

Bio: Madeline comes from a World of half-human half-demons called Lilams. One part typically shows more than the other, but regardless there's always one trait of the other side. Madeline's dominant side is Human, with a Demon tail poking out behind her. She met Fantasma when she was coming home from Combat Practice at her college. Fantasma was chasing a World Eater and bumped into Madeline, causing the World Eater to get away. Madeline had mistaken Fantasma for a more Demon Lilam and tried to apologize for bumping into her, but Fantasma ignored her and started running after the World Eater. Madeline felt insulted at being ignored and chased after Fantasma, her tail picking up her sword and putting it on her back.

When Madeline reached Fantasma, she was fighting the World Eater and losing. Madeline didn't realize what it was at the time, but she knew a creature with killing intent when she saw one. So she drew her pistol at lightning speed and shot the creature with an electricity-infused bullet, her hair sparking. The creature fell back and was electrocuted, but got up quickly enough. But Madeline was already on top of it and held it down with her sword. Then she rose the sword and impaled the creature, shooting another electrically-charged bullet into its head just in case.

The creature exploded around Madeline's sword, blood splattering on her face. It burned where the blood touched her, and any blood that didn’t touch her skin immediately turned to dust. She turned around to see that Fantasma had her mouth open in stunned silence. Fantasma stood up and congratulated Madeline on her accomplishment, explaining what just happened. Madeline had killed a World Eater, but more were bound to pop up in the area. Madeline smirked and told Fantasma that she'll deal with anything that shows up and they shook hands. Madeline started wearing darker clothing and sunglasses, covering the Bloodstain with her hair and the sunglasses.

--------

Description:
   ●Physical - Madeline has blonde hair with a beanie atop it, as she finds it noth comfortable and concealing. She has black sunglasses covering her white eyes and Bloodstain over her left eye. She wears dark clothing to conceal herself in the darkness while Hunting. This includes a dark grey shirt, grey fingerless gloves, black pants and a pair of grey boots. Over all of this she wears a long black trench coat with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She also has a black and gold Demon Tail sticking out from behind her, which is useful as an extra limb and acts as a Conduit for her more demon-like abilities. She also carries around a pistol and massive sword.
   ●Personality - Madeline is a bit cocky, but she has the skills to back herself up. She's a master with her massive sword and can use it almost as if she were using a normal-sized one. She doesn't have many friends, but that's okay. She only needs a few, and will murder anyone who threatens their safety. Madeline isn't the smartest academically, but she's battle smart. She's easily insulted and has a hair trigger, literally. She will not hesitate to draw her gun on you if you antagonize her. Has affectionately named both of her weapons.

Abilities:
   ●Electric Infusion - Madeline has the ability to infuse items and parts of her body with electricity. This can range from a playful shock, like static electricity, to lethal shocks. She finds this to be a bit "unsportsmanlike", so she typically doesn't go that far. She did once but...she doesn't like to talk about that.
   ●Bolt Shot - Madeline can charge the gem in her tail with electricity, using it as a focus lens of short, to send out a focused bolt of electricity. She can even release the energy early for a small localized blast. Can be used close range (like a shotgun) or long range (like a sniper).
   ●Blast Shield - Can erect a small field of electricity as a barrier around herself for around fifteen seconds. Explodes with non-lethal electricity that stuns anyone hit by it (like a taser). Becomes more tiring with consecutive uses.

Weapons:
   ●Sally (Pistol) - Madeline's sidearm. Uses it more to compliment her fighting style rather than as a main element. Can imbue the bullets with electricity.
   ●Jackson (Sword) - The star of the show. Madeline built her entire fighting style around this sword, even in an age where guns mostly reign supreme. It was a gift from her great grandfather before he died.

Relationships:
   ●Fantasma - Best friend. Kinda cute, in that friend way...definitely.