Mirror (Anubis Failed Experiment)

Bio: Mirror was a clone created by accident during one of Anubis's experiments with his Mirror Tech (Hence his name), and was kept in a secret room of the lab in a cell. Eventually, Anubis started experimenting with him, even subjecting him to an junction he called Virus 35-A, which altered him. He was put in a tube of liquid to help accelerate the infection process, and eventually changes did occur. Eventually, his appearence changed, but we'll get to that later. Even later, he gained new abilities, losing his old Anubis-like abilities that he had as a normal clone. He gained control over technology, and became more glitch-like. Eventually, he managed to escape through Anubis's laptop, which was plugged into his tube for diagnostics, swearing to make Anubis suffer. He managed to find his way out into the edges of the Space Between Fandoms (where Anubis lives) and set up a spot in the endless void. Eventually, he met a humanoid moth named Loodwig, and they became friends. Loodwig decides to help him with his goal, and later an accident causes Loodwig to go to Mirror's empty void. Mirror needs weekly injections, or he will glitch heavily and painfully. His arm glitched away to Loodwig, and led him to Mirror's Empty Void. Mirror eventually made a house and Loodwig moved in. Sometime during this, Mirror developed a crush on Loodwig. And now Loodwig and Mirror live in the same house. (Loodwig belongs to Ganxer )

Description:
Physical- He was once a clone of Anubis, but Virus 35-A changed his appearence. Has a more gray skin tone, and the colors of his eyes and hair inverted. His crown became a top hat, and his bandanna became a long grey cape. He also gained weird crystal shoulder-pads, red boots, and a grey long-sleeved shirt with a red devil symbol on it. He can can summon a gold sword with black engravings. Oh and he has a British accent.
Personality- Pretty much the opposite of Anubis. He cares about his allies, is very active, and is a great cook! He also wants Anubis dead, but that's another story...that I just explained.

Abilities: [FILE DELETED] You didn't think it would be that easy, did you. Of course you did. Unfortunately, as long as I'm active, my abilities will never be fully revealed. Yours truly, Mirror.

Relationships:
Loodwig- Crush
Anubis- Wants him dead
Anubis's OCs- Doesn't want to hurt them, but he will if he must
ii_mermxid - His best friend.
ii_sea_hxrse - Eh, pretty much ignores her.
Ganxer - Tricked her into a deal, felt bad about it, so has mostly left her alone.
Legend- His "helper" of sorts...at least Mirror still thinks he is
Everyone Else- Fun to mess with.