Adam [UNKNOWN] (InFamous)

Name: Adam [UNKNOWN]
Alias: The Painter
Nicknames: Paint, Paintball, Artist Boy, Paint Boy

Bio (Please note that I wrote this bio in the form of a briefing report): Not much is known about Adam. Most of the information on him was redacted by the DUP. Probably because he was the first escapee. From what isn't redacted, we know that Adam was acquired by the DUP at the age of 12, and escaped at age 16. During his 4 years of containment, he tried to hide the extent of his conduit abilities. He was a conduit with the ability to control paint. Seemed harmless enough. So harmless, in fact, that he was allowed not to wear the cuffs. The DUP isn't that unfair. Augustine made the poor decision to give him a few things of finger paints for his birthday every year to decorate his cell, which resulted in his escape. The exact details are redacted, but it's assumed that he used the paints to bleed into the wall and crumble it from within. He fled into the outer area, where he found an area under renovations. Using the paint, he created a massive hole in the outer perimeter, allowing him and several other conduits to escape. All were captured in the following week, except for him. Security footage shows that he has the ability to turn into paint, allowing to hide on walls as spray-painted images, paint splatters, and even bleed into cracks on the wall to make his disguise seem more aged. The full extent of his abilities is unknown. He remains at large to this day. (As I am writing this, he is currently in Seattle. We have no idea if he's teamed up with conduit Delsin Rowe, but it seems unlikely. They've been active in separate parts of the city, and Delsin Rowe only just arrived. Let's hope they don't meet before we can contain one or the other.).
(Alright, now onto my normal OC page style)

Description: Wears a blue jacket with a white t-shirt on underneath, both covered in paint splatters. His sweatpants have red stripes spiraling around the legs made of paint. He's pale, has heterochromia (left eye is blue, right eye is red), is 5'6" (5 feet 6 inches) when he stands up straight, and has paint smudges everywhere on his skin. Uses the paint around his body as extra power sources if there's no paint nearby. Has a backpack he keeps his belongings in, along with extra cans of paint. He carries a paintbrush that he can use to channel his paint into specific hand-held forms, such as a weapon. Its most common form is a long whip that he handles with great skill.

Abilities: He can turn into paint splatters, painted images, and can travel quickly through lines of paint. He can collect paint to use his abilities from paintings, straight from paint, murals, etc. If he collects enough paint, he can surround himself in it, becoming a being (similar to Eugene from InFamous Second Son) that looks humanoid with tentacles sprouting out of its back. Depending on how much paint he surrounded himself with, he can have anywhere from 4-12 tentacles. If he reaches critical health in this form, he explodes, covering everything in paint. His paint has exhibited corrosive properties in the past.

Attacks:
Paintball: Creates a ball of paint that he hurls at enemies, exploding like a grenade when it makes impact. Can corrode enemy armor, and even incapacitate them long enough for him to finish them or get away.
Paint Blast: Fires a small high speed short stream of paint, dealing impact damage.
Paint Whip: Turns his paintbrush into a whip, allowing him a versatile form of attack.

Weapons: Paintbrush. Can use it to channel his paint when necessary.

Behold! Another OC! If anyone knows what Fandom he's from (not just reading what I said it was. You have to know the fandom.), then props to you! If not, go look it up! It's a really interesting Fandom that I simply adore. Anyways, yeah, this is Adam. Appreciate him must as you appreciate my other OCs.