Angela (FNAF Fazbear Frights OC)

Bio: Angela was one of the victims who Benny witnessed getting murdered. She had been lured by the promise of a free Freddy Plushy. Man, she loved Freddy. Almost ironic what happened to her...William stuffed her in a new, female version of the popular Freddy design named Angela. Her real name is...not something she remembers. But she became hyper-violent after her murder, but she always had one friend. Benny, that DJ animatronic who always sat on her own stage. When their location shut down, Benny was moved to a new location while Angela was sent to an old Fazbear Junkyard. She sat there for a good few months, her suit slowly degrading but she managed to keep it together...for the most part. Eventually, a new delivery of junk from another Fazbear location was brought to the Junkyard, and Angela went to go scavenge for more spare parts. She reached where the junk had been dumped when she was surprised. It was Benny! Turntable and all! Benny noticed her and her voicebox mimicked the sound of children squealing in joy. The two were happy to see each other again. Eventually, Will also arrived at the junkyard in a less than stellar condition and took up all of Benny's attention. Angela was...jealous, to say the least. To the point where she tried to kill Will one night while they were all "powered down". But she couldn't go through with it. She sat there for a bit staring at Will, before deciding that he was fine and throwing away the axe. Angela could tell Benny liked this guy...a lot. More than he realized. So she spent that night gathering parts they would need to fix Will, or at least as best as they could. After that...she left. She didn't know if she could stop herself the next time she had a breakdown like that. She might kill Will. And, Will's stories helped her realise there are others like her out there. It was her job now to help them...or stop them if necessary.

Description:
   Physical- Angela was originally a turquoise version of the Freddy Fazbear design, now much of her body has been mismatched with various shades of light blue. Her midsection has mostly rotted away, revealing her endoskeleton. Her eyes are missing, but there's still a light blue glow in her sockets.
   Personality- Angela has...anger issues. To say the least. She is extremely jealous of Will's relationship with Benny. She feels like she missed so much. She does enjoy seeing Benny happy, though. So much so that she'll do anything to make her smile...since she hardly does it herself. Takes souvenirs from her various adventures.

Likes: Helping others (better feeling than she expected), the color orange, and drawing.
Dislikes: Most shades of blue, Will, and anything to do with food.

Abilities:
   In Plain Sight- Found an old illusion disk in the scrapyard. Uses it to move around during the day undetected.
   Hacker- Able to access most devices wirelessly. Helps when having to sneak around restricted areas.

Relationships:
   Benny- Best friend. Only friend.
   Will- Ugh...
   Charlotte- Doesn't mind her.
   Most People- Just leave her alone, and she'll leave you alone.