Nicholas (Bioshock)

Bio: Nicholas came to Rapture under contract from some guy Topside whose name isn't really important. His employer had heard that Rapture had found a way to alter the human genome, and he wanted it. So, naturally, he hired the best. Or, well, the best that was available. Nicholas is the second best in the business. He'd spent his entire life getting things for people who needed it (well, for a price of course). He was that guy that could get you anything. His only competition is his family. He used to work with his family, who'd been doing this for generations. He started his own business after his family made him split his money with the rest of the family. Now, he works alone. Anyways, when he arrived in Rapture, he immediately noticed that not everything was how it seemed. He'd heard of little girls being stolen from the surface, and finally saw what they were used for. He saw one walking around, guarded by someone wearing a diving suit. A very big someone. Then, out of nowhere, a man in a rabbit mask attacked. He went after the little girl, but the big man knocked him to the ground, using a giant drill he hadn't seen previously to finish the man off. Nicholas watched from behind a corner, horrified. Gripping tightly to his trusty nightstick (his weapon of choice since he first joined his family's business), he snuck around the giant beast and continued on. He eventually found a glowing bottle on the ground that said "Electro Bolt". Thirsty, and thinking that it might be some kind of weird energy drink, he chugged it down. He immediately realised it wasn't meant to be drank, and started throwing up. He started panicking when Electricity began wrapping around his arms, and then he was in pain, passing out. A few days later, he's wearing a Rabbit Mask to blend in, quickly learning that Splicers would ignore him if he did so (at least, that's my headcanon :> ) He'd met a woman named Tenenbaum, who had given him some Adam and another Plasmid that allowed him to free the Little Sisters he'd been seeing around. On the time since then, he'd acquired a few other Plasmids. Around this time is when Subject Delta awakens. And, well, we'll get to that soon.

Description:
   Physical- Wears a long sleeved blue shirt, with the sleeves darker that the rest of his sirt. He has his sleeves rolled up, where you can see the gloves he wears to keep him from losing his grip on his weapons. He has jeans, and black work boots. His hair is blond, messy, and has some blood specks in it. He wears a white rabbit mask, with a face mask underneath so he doesn't have to smell everything.
   Personality- Serious, professional, and polite, Nicholas doesn't let his situation overwhelm his sense of professionalism. He's here for a job, and he intends to complete it.

Plasmids: Electro Bolt, Hypnotize Big Daddy, Target Dummy

Relationships:
   Tenenbaum- Admires her wish to fix her mistakes.
   Delta- Stays out of his way. Nicholas can tell when someone's on a mission
   Lamb- Crazy bitch
   Sinclair- Obviously a con-man