Diagnostic and Killcode (The Twins)

Bio: These two were created when Mirror's technology ability was discovered. Literally made out of code and physical matter. Because science. They were created as a fail safe in case Mirror escaped. Diagnostic searches the surrounding area for devices containing Mirror, and Killcode travels into the devices to kill him. Or at the very least capture him.

Description:
Diagnostic- Wears a hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, and the hood down. Also wears a mouthpiece, a visor, and has little crystals of physical code floating behind him that act as his firewall. His visor over his eyes allows him to see what Killcode sees while she's in cyberspace. He has blue eyes with glitched pupils, with the left pupil colored cyan and the right pupil is white.

Killcode- Wears a purple t-shirt and a little...idk what it's called...over her chest. Also has a mouthpiece, and her eyes are purple with glitched pupils, with the right pupil colored pink and the left one white. Also has crystals of physical code floating behind her that act as her firewall.

Weapons:
Diagnostic- His diagnostic tablet? Idk.
Killcode- A Bo Staff.

Abilities:
Can travel in and out of Cyberspace. Their crystals of code can be used to create anything for a short time.

Weaknesses: If you can manage to get past their firewalls (i.e. destroy their crystals) you can upload a virus into their systems.

Relationships:
Anubis- Creator
Mirror- Target
My OCs- Family
Legend- Suspicious as hell
Ganxer- Suspicious as hell
Aisy, Helena, and their OCs- Good friends